BadApples87

Postponed U.S. Shows - Keep your tix or get refund?

2 minutes ago, Draguns said:

Has anyone received notification on Facebook about the dates being rescheduled?  I received a notification on Facebook that the GNR MetLife show is now rescheduled to August 5, 2021. 

That's interesting. So they're keeping some of the dates? Maybe the better selling ones? I thought it would be an 'all or nothing' situation, but clearly not. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

And "we are starting to look very seriously into…". :lol::lol:

Such corporate speak😁This thread is about to explode! 😁

• Like 1

Just received an email that the Fenway Park show has been rescheduled to August 3, 2021.

Still requesting a refund. Until there's a new album, fuck 'em

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

That's interesting. So they're keeping some of the dates? Maybe the better selling ones? I thought it would be an 'all or nothing' situation, but clearly not. 

I can now confirm that the date for MetLife Stadium is indeed August 5, 2021.  I just saw it on my tickets for the show.

Looks like E Rutherford, NJ and Toronto are rescheduled for late July and early August 2021

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

I was assuming that they'd cancel it outright too, great excuse (covid) to avoid playing half empty stadiums for the summer. 'Hopefully' their class management will take this as a "thank you jesus!!!" and get off their lazy asses.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Trin9498 said:

I just requested a refund for my fenway tickets. I’m retired from gnr live now. 

I submitted the refund request to Fenway but didn’t get any kind of email confirmation. Did you?

EDIT: sorry, idk why my reply here quoted you multiple times.

11 minutes ago, Trin9498 said:
Edited by rocknroll41

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

I submitted the refund request to Fenway but didn’t get any kind of email confirmation. Did you?

I didn't receive any confirmation from TM other then the chat which I saved.

1 minute ago, Rob1768 said:

I didn't receive any confirmation from TM other then the chat which I saved.

Well, glad to know it isn’t just me then. If I don’t get a refund like in the next week or two then I’ll call, I guess (Shrugs).

7 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

I was assuming that they'd cancel it outright too, great excuse (covid) to avoid playing half empty stadiums for the summer. 'Hopefully' their class management will take this as a "thank you jesus!!!" and get off their lazy asses.

I still don't see these shows happening really-whether Covid puts a stop to them or not. The inexplicable step back-up to stadiums remains utterly baffling to me. 

8 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I still don't see these shows happening really-whether Covid puts a stop to them or not. The inexplicable step back-up to stadiums remains utterly baffling to me. 

I think it'll happen. People from the Philly area may now look to buy tickets at the MetLife show. MetLife has a central location between NYC and Philly. 

I too got a refund email just before midnight last night.  Now I got an email an hour ago that Seattle is cancelled.

See u at the amphitheatre in 2022!

49 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Looks like Detroit, Minneapolis and Chicago have been rescheduled too. 

Saw a tweet from Live Nation about that. Still gonna wait til hours before the show to pick up tickets if I do at all lol

• Like 2

I requested a refund. I'll still go next year but have zero reason to keep my seats. If anything, I might be more inclined to splurge on a better view next year if I'm really yearning for a concert after all this

San Francisco was canceled.  I wonder what the factor was.  The TM email says it was scheduling but I think it was poor sales

Whenever concerts do happen again and they are safe, GNR will be a big draw. I am probably going to keep my tickets 

4 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

EDIT: sorry, idk why my reply here quoted you multiple times.

Nope. It just thanks, your refund request has been received. I haven’t gotten confirms for any shows I’ve requested refunds for

The new dates are a year away who knows they may well happen 

30 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

At least they wrote ‘hey gunners’ instead of ‘hey fam’. Baby steps.

Yeah I thought that was rad