Official: Axl will join AC/DC for stadium tour/US dates

ZoSoRose

2 minutes ago, Evil Doer said:

worst fucking news possible.  it's always 1 step forward 2 steps back.  finally gets back with slash and duff.....puts on 3 killer shows.  gets the most momentum going for guns in years.......and this bullshit.  axl should be focusing on guns and only guns.  work on an album while the fire is hot.  i'm fucking pissed.

Nah, cmon. Let him have some fun. Its just a temporary thing. 

• Like 1

For those about to rock came on shuffle on my ipod the other morning, and I thought, damn that would sound great with Axl's vocals. 

Weird thinking he was so reclusive,now suddenly he's with slash and duff and acdc. Good for him. This is a great year. 

Wow!

such a bitter sweet announcement. On one hand its great Axl is gonna be pulling double duty. Its gonna be interesting to see how he slays the material and also how he wins over the crowd. This could be a redeeming year for Axl to many in and out of the GNR fandom.

Sad for Brian Johnson. unfortunate that he blew out his hearing. The show must go on as the old saying goes. 

6 minutes ago, Evil Doer said:

worst fucking news possible.  it's always 1 step forward 2 steps back.  finally gets back with slash and duff.....puts on 3 killer shows.  gets the most momentum going for guns in years.......and this bullshit.  axl should be focusing on guns and only guns.  work on an album while the fire is hot.  i'm fucking pissed.

Wow I think this is a gross overreaction!!  It is 10 shows of getting to play with one of his bands he idolized as a kid.  10 shows and then he is back with GNR, why get pissed off at that!?

And even if he wasn't doing the AC/DC shows they most likely won't work on an album in such a short span of a time before a world tour

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Evil Doer said:

there's not going to be a new GNR album, that's why he feels fine doing this

2 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Wow I think this is a gross overreaction!!  It is 10 shows of getting to play with one of his bands he idolized as a kid.  10 shows and then he is back with GNR, why get pissed off at that!?

And even if he wasn't doing the AC/DC shows they most likely won't work on an album in such a short span of a time before a world tour

It is more than 10 shows....10 in Europe and then like 10 in the US.