Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I saw on that site I was really interested in was a T-shirt.  $13.50    I think we should get everyone in the band one.  :lol:  Axl would laugh his ass off.

You-Fuckn-Asshole-SH-510x510.jpg

We can get Axl this one.

unisex-premium-t-shirt-black-heather-fro

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, BluegrassBlues said:

Two Axl pictures in the same day? I am genuinely shocked lol 

That's not THE Axl from Guns N Roses.

With this new change in behaviour, God knows what we can expect. From mending fences with Sorum/Izzy/Gilby/Adler, to another 10 years of touring same shit, to Axl going rap, releasing all 1987-1993 material they stored, to more shit like Absurd, Heneral, Perhaps being thrown at us...

Quiet honestly, already HSkool/Perhaps/General has made me wonder if Axl has definitly lost

I’m totally late to the Izzy Sighting at the Stones show BUT he was on their VIP list. A friend of mine who handles their VIP shit texted me 2days ahead and, I’m not even kidding, I deff considered flying out just to get a glimpse 🤣 

She texted me when he picked up. The Stones are No Comp officially so Izzy paid for his ticket, like any good dude would!

• Like 2

On 5/11/2024 at 2:23 AM, kingcanyon said:

Just a couple of days after the New Izzy picture we get a new Axl picture

He dresses like a 12 year old lol.

But good seeing his out and about and not locked up in that mansion 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, IzzysMissy said:

I’m totally late to the Izzy Sighting at the Stones show BUT he was on their VIP list. A friend of mine who handles their VIP shit texted me 2days ahead and, I’m not even kidding, I deff considered flying out just to get a glimpse 🤣 

She texted me when he picked up. The Stones are No Comp officially so Izzy paid for his ticket, like any good dude would!

Cool! I would go too if I knew that 48 hours before the show😂 Didn't expect he would appear in Arizona though.

On 5/11/2024 at 4:26 PM, kingcanyon said:

Another New Axl picture likely taken from the Same day as the last picture 

Axl wearing a Death Note shirt is something I would never have thought I would ever see lol

9 hours ago, WhazUp said:

Axl wearing a Death Note shirt is something I would never have thought I would ever see lol

His stylist Fernando must have told him it will keep him hip with the teens of today