Rumor of a new album???

35 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

That could be the case, but we'd have to at least get a single before June if they're recording 

Sure, but it's GNR we are talkin' about..

The GNR land is a "magical" place, where normal things just don't happen so easily.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, vloors said:

Under the impression fortus doesnt know about it.

Or isnt there. 

Must just be a slash only promo shoot

Screenshot_20180124-151006.png

This is obviously a rehearsal room but where.................also why would adam day be with slash if this is a photo op for Gibson?

Edited by Sydney Fan

This is probably a Gibson promo shoot, but you have to ask WHY is it here? They could do a promo shoot anywhere.  

Slash wouldn't just be there for the shoot. They are doing it while he is there for something else. What that something else actually IS, is anyone's guess. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

This is obviously a rehearsal room but where.................also why would adam day be with slash if this is a photo op for Gibson?

No disrespect but it’s painfully obvious, assuming they are shooting some kind of video they’d want to have Slash sound like...Slash for the recording, whatever it may be.

Fortus doesn’t even really seem to be involved here.

Another one of the many false alarms for this band. Move on people there’s nothing to see here.

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

No disrespect but it’s painfully obvious, assuming they are shooting some kind of video they’d want to have Slash sound like...Slash for the recording, whatever it may be.

Another one of the many false alarms for this band. Move on people there’s nothing to see here.

Wrong. 

The rumor and validity of the rumor have nothing to do with any of Meegan's many (many) gnr related instagram posts. 

Just because this post from Meegan is of a photo shoot and not a recording session does not mean the music isn't happening/coming. It doesn't invalidate the rumor at all. 

28 minutes ago, Ace Spade said:

Guys, I heard from a VERY reliable source that they're recording Chinese Democracy Part Deux. :headbang:

Listen, no disrespect meant to be put here at all and I have nothing against you or anyone, but you do realize that literally anyone can make that claim right? :P 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, uncivil war said:

This is probably a Gibson promo shoot, but you have to ask WHY is it here? They could do a promo shoot anywhere.  

Slash wouldn't just be there for the shoot. They are doing it while he is there for something else. What that something else actually IS, is anyone's guess. 

GNR rehearsal with Gibson promo squeezed in during a break. That’s my fantasy anyway. lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ace Spade said:

Guys, I heard from a VERY reliable source that they're recording Chinese Democracy Part Deux. :headbang:

Sometimes i wonder, why the hell, should they record a part 2 of the poorest selling album of their (Axls !) history??? Sure, there are many leftovers from CD,  and maybe they could rearrange them with Duffs and Slashs influence, but hopefully never call it CDII or make any reference to the bigget joke (not musically wise) inside the music industry !?

Perhaps we know more....SOON:facepalm:

Edited by EricA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Fortus commented in a funny way: I know that place..

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Just heard they are starting recording in Feb. True or bullshit who knows but that's what I have been told from a reliable sourse today.

“I predicted rumblings will begin around February if they want an album out in 2018. If we don’t hear a thing going into the summer festival tour then there is no album this year. “ - Incitingchaos

i deserve a medal or something if true 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

As with the ‘reunion ‘ before it started there’s no smoke without fire and the same goes for a new album this time round.There’s just too many rumours going about for it to be total bullshit. But as with the reunion it’s something you can’t totally believe until it’s official. This will just add fuel to the fire hopefully some news of working on a new album will come soon :headbang:

why does fortus' comment mean hes not involved? and why is his involvment even necessary for a new gnr album? hell id be happier than a pig in shit if he wasnt involved and izzy was back but i highly doubt that... if anything i think his comment further solidifies the fact that this is gnr related

why do i get the impression here that new gnr fans dont want this to be true? its like the pre reunion days all over again lol