Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

Tried to preorder the super deluxe album from iTunes last night for $25 but it wasn't available to preorder, but it works this morning after they upped the price to $30, those bastards :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ASLayerAODsk said:

Ill wait for the pirated FLAC version, fuck this shit.

Yup, someone is bound to upload those lovely high res files from that USB stick :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, B17NNS said:

Yup, someone is bound to upload those lovely high res files from that USB stick :)

All the CD's from the big box are cheap if you buy digitally, don't be a cheapass if you actually love this band :P

Seriously, don't ruin it for people that want this to be somewhat successful so there'll be something similar released for Illusions and Chinese.

• Like 1

ivkgab.jpg

Just saw this comment on the GNR Instagram. Absolutely appalling. So I guess if you can't afford an overpriced box you aren't a real fan or a real adult for that matter. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Raykugen said:

I NEED HELP!!! does anybody know if you get charged when you make the preorder on gnrmerch.com!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes, you do.  I just made payment in full.  $1450 fucking dollars.  GN'R forever man.

6 minutes ago, baje said:

ivkgab.jpg

Just saw this comment on the GNR Instagram. Absolutely appalling. So I guess if you can't afford an overpriced box you aren't a real fan or a real adult for that matter. 

ivkgab.jpg

I bet he's single......

Might try telling my dad that he's not a 'proper adult' yet because he hasn't shelled out $1000 for some music, badges and temporary tattoos. I imagine the response won't be warm! 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Have we found out what's on the Blu Ray yet?

New 96kHz 24-bit 5.1 Surround Sound Mixes from Original Analog Multi-tracks
Original Album Mixed by Elliot Scheiner
5 Bonus Tracks Mixed by Elliot Scheiner & Frank Filipetti
All songs feature brand new animations
4 Original Music Videos in 5.1
Unreleased 1989 “It’s So Easy” Video in 5.1

Edited by Gackt

5 minutes ago, baje said:

ivkgab.jpg

Except with an iphone, you get a new iphone and not a 30-years old re-release. Just a small difference... Not to mention the lack of comparison between the production costs...

ivkgab.jpg

sounds like a drump supporter with that logic.

I'm not sure what is more insulting...the $999 price tag or the LIMITED EDITION of 10fuckingTHOUSAND copies.

I had to use my old school calculator for this official analysis: 10,000 X $ 999.00 = $ 9,990,000.00 

I'm guessing that they sell about 687 of these boxes.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, KURT19 said:

I'm not sure what is more insulting...the $999 price tag or the LIMITED EDITION of 10fuckingTHOUSAND copies.

I had to use my old school calculator for this official analysis: 10,000 X $ 999.00 = $ 9,990,000.00 

No way, how many millions of fans do they have around the world? 

5 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

It's so easy, easy, when everybody's trying to please me, baby

While I'm burning my fat in the sun now, honey

Those suckers will give me 10 mln bucks worth of money...

14 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

You, me and everyone else who wants one will get it for $500 or less 6 months to a year for now, so I'm pretty happy with the 10k number lol