This I Love Remix **NO LINKS***

10 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Given that Brain and Melissa have played a bit of the Remix album during basketball halftime shows, I would guess that a remix for Sorry also exists and sounds something like this:

(starts around 0:38)

Cool, thanks. Hadn't seen this yet!

45 minutes ago, axlsalinger said:

No, I was just referring to previous leaks. Between the full songs and snippets, we've heard at least a piece of most of the remix tracks (if not all) now. Are there any we haven't heard even a snippet from?

Where's that youtube video that used to exist with the snippets? Can't find it at all.. Anyone?

6 minutes ago, DeadSlash said:

I just logged in about 5 min ago, I see there are multiple threads about different leaks! How much came out today?  Gah!  I want to hear it now, lol!

The Blues 2001
TWAT 2001 
HOB 2001 
Puerto Rico 2010
Silkworms with BBF
Oh My God ''     '''
This I Love Remix.
and the word on the streets is there shackler also leaked.
I dont have it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bdinan said:

The "vault" from this era always appealed to me more than the Appetite Era, such as the stuff released in the box set. Yeah, I will always have varying interest in everything GNR related, but the mystery that the Chinese era was shrouded in was always intriguing. We always heard titles thrown around like "Atlas Shrugged" and "The General" among others, with not much to show for it. There must be a ton of stuff from this era, featuring numerous musicians that is probably killer. I'd probably sooner drop a grand on a box set featuring rarities, demos and various chinese era stuff. No disrespect to Slash, Duff or the "original" band, but a deeper glimpse down the rabbit hole of the Chinese era would be worth that kind of money. 

Its only interesting because we dont know whats in it. Once we discover Axls vault is full of unfinished Silkworms we'll all get over it. 

We know, theres a possibility nothing complete really exists aside whats already released, OMG, SM and Atlas. 

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Given that Brain and Melissa have played a bit of the Remix album during basketball halftime shows, I would guess that a remix for Sorry also exists and sounds something like this:

(starts around 0:38)

Zero rasp from Melissa

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Everything. It's virtually a different song from the album version. 

Cool, it seems like the stuff from the dead era after the release CD and the Ashba Era are leaking. So did they have Pitman remove the orchestra  and replace it with some super funky beats.

Edited by Billly B