Axl Rose has trademarked his own name

On 07/08/2020 at 12:10 AM, t-p-d-a said:

what do you expect from fans of an incredibly lazy band and their incompetent management?

Irony and sarcasm can help against stressful situations. Don't grow up too fast and keep the "child" in you. Why do children build a sandcastle only to then destroy the sandcastle? Children are experience-oriented, not success-oriented. Success doesn't make you happy. Fulfillment makes you happy. We should think experience-oriented again. It makes us livelier and we don't fall into depression quickly.

I couldn't agree with you more! Why is this whole world so repressive and won't even allow you to laugh, giggle, be silly and youthful, bring out your inner child, without seeming odd or "strange"...I have no idea. But I couldn't care less! I'll be strange, unconventional, youthful, childish, laugh, giggle, be youthful and silly no matter what another individual will say!

As for the topic, I even saw a Gn'R 500 piece jigsaw puzzle in a bookstore the other day. Will the next step be sex shops selling Axl Rose branded dildos, strap-ons and other sex toys? If so, for those who say "Fuck Axl Rose!" they will be able to "take it" literally, to whatever "level" or "end" they want, and Axl Rose just may be cleared of any historic suspicion of misogyny and homophobia; everybody wins! 

Edited by Screamin' Demon

On 8/5/2020 at 7:51 PM, Alejandro GNR said:

Fernando was asked about this and he answered “WHY NOT??? NO REAL REASON...JUST DOING USUAL RENEWAL TASKS AND THIS CAME IN”

🤦🏻‍♂️

This happens all the time when people have valuable IP. 

For example in the video game world you constantly see companies renewing trademarks of old products just so they don't run out and anybody can use them.

It was probably Axl Roses time to trademark the name.  I mean it is one of the biggest names in rock n roll history.  

This type of stuff happens constantly behind the scenes.  Just most fan bases don't jump to thousands of conclusions on something fairly common.

On 12/08/2020 at 3:00 AM, Snooze said:

He has to release the ‘Axl’ hi top sneakers!

I wish converse would do that, especially if the band are going to be touring during the illusion anniversary. 

Maybe even the marlboro shirt again. I woukd take that over an axl endorsed kilt clothing line :facepalm:

On 12/08/2020 at 12:51 AM, Eddie Money said:

Axl's making preparations to compete with DJ Ashba in the rock clothing marketplace.  

#Axlwater

Edited by Sydney Fan

41 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

I wish converse would do that, especially if the band are going to be touring during the illusion anniversary. 

Maybe even the marlboro shirt again. I woukd take that over an axl endorsed kilt clothing line :facepalm:

#Axlwater

Is there talk of an Axl kilty🤔 hopefully it's paired with the black fishnet top😁

9 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

#Axlwater

I forgot about the Marlboro shirt. I tried to save up enough miles to purchase one that looked similar but I didnt smoke enough or I quit before I had enough miles.  Cant remember.