08/16/21 - Denver, CO - Dick's Sporting Good Park

alfierose

45 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It's not even been 2 weeks since the last song came out..I think you guys are dreaming if you think GNR will suddenly release new songs in a quicker timeframe than every other artist

Except 2 weeks between songs wouldn’t be a quicker timeframe than every other artists these days. At least not when they’re planning on releasing an album in the near future. 

• Like 1

Just now, axlvai said:

That was Sorum

Dizzy, too. RIR 1991 was both Matt's and Dizzy's first GnR show.

But I listened to the stream and Axl was clearly referring to Jarmo. He said it's been 30 years since Jarmo attended his first GnR show, and it's been also 30 years since "we" (GnR) released an original song (he was apparently referring to him, Slash and Duff releasing an original song together).

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, axlvai said:

That was Sorum

Yeah it was dizzy too 

Literally one day I was playing clubs in L.A.; and then the next day, it seemed like, I was on stage with Guns N' Roses in front of 100,000 people. Rock in Rio was my first show down in Brazil, and it was quite the whirlwind.

10 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

But I listened to the stream and Axl was clearly referring to Jarmo. He said it's been 30 years since Jarmo attended his first GnR show, and it's been also 30 years since "we" (GnR) released an original song (he was apparently referring to him, Slash and Duff releasing an original song together).

So he said both things :axl:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Who's Jarmo, and why would axl mention him? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimisbatman said:

So HTGTH is heavily censored? 

Well, you can't post youtube videos there but you can criticize the band. I even saw some discussions of leaks there recently. So maybe not that different from here anymore. The band used to exert more influence on the site before, asking Jarmo to delete posts and so on. 

• Like 2