What do you suppose the stuff Slash sends to Axl sounds like compared to Myles?

• 2 months later...

I’d be curious of the reactions of Myles and Axl.   Myles probably listens and gives it a chance, Axl probably has to get TB “management’s” permission to even listen to.   Guessing they preview all emails / mail before Axl even sees.  That’s probably another reason it took so long for the reunion to even happen.    

On 11/1/2020 at 5:04 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Slash can make a folder of Guns stuff if he wants but it'll all end up in Rose's recycle bin. 

Unfortunately this is the reality. I don’t even know if Slash and Axl can write music together anymore. They seem to be two very different artists. There is a lot of what if’s in the GNR story, but had GNR not become global after one album then we would have got more albums. 

35 minutes ago, Original said:

I’d be curious of the reactions of Myles and Axl.   Myles probably listens and gives it a chance, Axl probably has to get TB “management’s” permission to even listen to.   Guessing they preview all emails / mail before Axl even sees.  That’s probably another reason it took so long for the reunion to even happen.    

The reunion occurred because the time was right and NuGuns couldn’t sale tickets in the US. Axl was 52 when he first started the idea of a reunion. He knew he wasn’t going to be able to retire and maintain his lifestyle without a reunion. He’s lucky Slash maintained such a prominent spot in pop culture thruout the years. All those things he used to say he hated about Slash were the very things that made the reunion appealing to audiences. 

• Like 2

I sense that there will be a lot of dark stuff with Guns I also expect bluesy jams and all but I have the feeling that for Guns there is some dark heavy shit saved, as for smkc I expect more general riffs with a lighter happier character

That new Better intro they made also sounded very dark I think we are looking at that kind of feel in the music hé keeps for Guns 

Edited by GNRmello77