Guns N' Roses live at the Whisky a Go Go April, 5th 1986 - Leaked Clips. NO LINKS!! no asking for links.

at this point the fans we need to be united and share, stop with this bs of no share links , the don t care about us and we are the stronger and patience base fans maybe ever. for god sake, what a bunch of gredy this guys!, we don t have ñew music, we don t even can pay for old dvds , we don t get ñews or a contact with the band anymore, just give us some respect

(sorry for my bad english)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crazyman said:

Seriously. I remember the only time engaging in any type of "exclusive" stuff was when I was 15 (literally half my life ago at this point) and getting the IEM from the Download festival in 2006 in a trade. You know what I did immediately after I got it? I leaked it.

I got some written tongue lashings from people behind the scenes after that. I told them to fuck off then and still don't regret it. There was, and likely still is, a ton of ego with the traders in this community.

The band certainly doesn't help it the way they act either. 

Was that you who leaked the festival IEM mix to us all en masse? Thanks for that. Good show. I was there and loved it.

• Like 1

One major benefit to holding on (not leaking) to rare material (uncirculated) is it preserves the value of that material to trade for more in the future.

Trading alone is risky, as we have seen how it can go wrong. (Resulting in leaks, which we enjoy, of course unless we happened to be holding onto the same material haha)

Every situation is different, but if someone obtains material from someone associated with the band, it was probably acquired under some amount of trust and confidence in that person (recipient) not to share, so that's a factor. Whether the recipient is a friend, family member, boyfriend/girlfriend of the band or an associate, etc. 

This doesn't take into account the potential civil and/or criminal issues associated with leaking copyrighted material.

Maybe some of the big time hoarders will eventually release their catalogs of material. It could happen, they would probably be entertained to some extent to watch the fruits of their labors be enjoyed by the hardcore fans on the forums. It would be like the village leaks, if not better, depending on who decides to say "F it" and open the floodgates to those who have been chasing the dragon. ;)

20 hours ago, vloors said:

Steven really brought so much energy to the band.

His really missed. 

And yes I miss izzys creativeness. Those were the years.

Hell yeah, the ride on the nightrain solo for the few seconds it plays for is amazing. You can hear izzy, which by 1991 you barely could. 

They were a band then.....Now they’re just a group. 

Fuck hoarders man... IF this guy is looking $100,000 as mentioned earlier, he’s scum.

I have a genuine hatred for people who make money from music that’s not theirs, touts at gigs, wankers demanding high prices for bootlegs, and worst of all the eBay selling autograph hunting fuckers. I once stood in line for slash’s autograph behind a guy with a les Paul copy ready to be signed and sold on eBay. I wanted to break it over his head...

There’s always a genuine core group of fans at the heart of any band who get fucked over by these guys... 

Back in 1996, Pearl Jam toured Europe and tickets for the Dublin gig were £16. It sold out quick and then there’s all these advertisements in the buy and sell (remember that) 1 guy wanted £150 for 3 tickets. We met the guy selling the tickets in a pub in Dublin and offered him face value or a kicking. Ended up giving him £60 for the 3 tickets. Can this tactic not be used with the fucker looking for $100,000? 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, something.always said:

Why does anyone really care about this? 35 years ago, a long gone era, never to be again. This shit is worthless and useless to anyone not stuck in the past.

Don’t get involved in antiques dealing, or investing in wine. 

Videos like this are part of HISTORY, may only be the history of a band, but still a document of an era. 

(and the past is mostly what you’ve got when it comes to GNR, the last studio album was released 13 years ago, prior to that it had been 17 years... 1 album in 30 years kinda forces you to the past for material)

I personally have always loved bootlegs, it was most of the music you traded in the 80s and 90s and a band ain’t worth shit if they can’t play live. So often you get bands that only make sense in a live setting. Bootlegs give you the real deal. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

Fuck hoarders man... IF this guy is looking $100,000 as mentioned earlier, he’s scum.

No one is going to pay $100,000 for that.

I wouldn't even pay that for 2006-2014 CD2. Now CD 1-2.5 with Buckethead, then we can talk. 

• Like 1

Not seen this, but absolutely fuck people making money out of this sort of thing or thinking it makes them 'special' to have it and never let anyone else hear it. Although they all seem to have their price on that front. 

Another reason for the band to release it officially in my view. Radiohead had the right idea- they got loads of stuff nicked and some clown was trying to sell it, so they just put it all out there themselves and people made charity donations for it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nikosgnr said:

So rough. So fckn'n wild.

When someone asks you again why the "most dangerous band in the world", show them this one.

* But first find the god damn link.

must be nice to be able to see this.  I have no idea where to look.  can't understand how this isn't sold by the band on DVD.....

Alas, there seems to be that black-or-white approach as in “people have leaked and downloaded stuff prematurely, so let’s keep everything secret ever since”. Also, let’s keep the image/legacy mythical, because that’s what must be modern these days, right? No footage out, just never ending teasers leading up to… nothing. 
It’s in the similar b & w rank as the “we got fucked over by various former managers, so hey, why don’t we let a former nanny and her arrogant brat of a son run the band’s management – it’s in the family!

29 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Has Marc Canter ever said how this ended up in someone else's hands? I am going to assume Marc isn't the one asking for that exuberant price.

Probably stolen. Orrr its not a marc recording its someone else.

Whoever it is also goes backstage though

On 4/14/2021 at 12:05 PM, Crazyman said:

Seriously. I remember the only time engaging in any type of "exclusive" stuff was when I was 15 (literally half my life ago at this point) and getting the IEM from the Download festival in 2006 in a trade. You know what I did immediately after I got it? I leaked it.

I got some written tongue lashings from people behind the scenes after that. I told them to fuck off then and still don't regret it. There was, and likely still is, a ton of ego with the traders in this community.

The band certainly doesn't help it the way they act either. 

Ha! Timebomb was so pissed off when this leaked. I remember him ranting and raving about it. Was great. 

Haven’t seen what this leak is yet. But based off the title hopefully this all comes out sooner than later. 

• Haha 1