UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

22 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

It's on Apple Music now. The UYI studio tracks are listed as Apple Original Masters. Which is cool, but it's no Dolby Atmos, which is a huge bummer to me.

https://www.apple.com/apple-music/apple-digital-masters/

407786539_CapturadeTela2022-09-20as00_52_20.png.b269e83ec8bb8ce2dc11a10908adcdb5.png

Can you purchase it or do you need to pay for an apple music subscription?

Nvm I figured it out lol

Edited by patty2341
  • Haha 1

Honestly I am happy we will have more from Live Era to choose from when it comes to official live audio of the band.  The fact we are getting more than one live show and that is it, is really cool to me

I hope there is a video companion in some form, but either way the audio is the most important part to me so I wouldn't be unhappy either way

4 hours ago, ERNESTORONDON said:

Double dipping on Nightrain, Yesterdays & Rocket Queen... they are from the same Vegas show in Live Era... 

At least the vocals on them will be new, seeing as all three had Axl 1999 on them!  And we will finally hear the missing rhythm guitar from Rocket QUeen

36 minutes ago, RichardNixon said:

That's gonna take 6 discs.  If there's a full show from 1991 and another from 1992, that's 4 discs right there.  One full-length UYI concert can't fit on a 77 minute disc.   All my bootlegs from the 90s were 2 discs for full shows from the UYI tour.