UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

Another let down by Guns N Roses! What the hell were they thinking once again.. I want footage of the show and the song and not this miss match! Its also possible that they dont have the separate film tapes and they only have this mixed footage.

• Like 1

Agree with everyone else, cool footage but that was fucking stupid.. They advertised it as full performance. We already had the audio.. Hopefully this is just promotion for the Blu Ray.  There is no way the whole Blu Ray can be like this.. Can it???

2 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

Another let down by Guns N Roses! What the hell were they thinking once again.. I want footage of the show and the song and not this miss match! Its also possible that they dont have the separate film tapes and they only have this mixed footage.

They have the full show (i hope) because  The bonus disc is a Blu-ray Video of the complete Live In New York concert film presented in its entirety.  We're in for a wild 2 hours if this isn't the case

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Are you guys for real here, this is a music video, of course the actual show is not edited like this LMAO.

Yeah it is a music video, even though they promoted it and titled the video as "Guns N' Roses - You Could Be Mine (Live In New York, Ritz Theatre - May 16, 1991)"

See the problem?

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

Agree with everyone else, cool footage but that was fucking stupid.. They advertised it as full performance. We already had the audio.. Hopefully this is just promotion for the Blu Ray.  There is no way the whole Blu Ray can be like this.. Can it???

With this band, I won’t be surprised Tom ass 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Knowing this band for 30 years, it can! I hope not, but it can!

Cool footage tough.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

lol...hold fernando's beer

• Haha 3

The money they wasted on editing this video.  LOL they could have just released it as is.  NO ONE who is interested in live performances wants this type of video. It isn't the 90's anymore and it is going to be on MTV Countdown so it needs to be quick cuts and montage footage.

As excited as I was at 11:59 is equal to my disappointment now. I anticipated watching this over and over today like I listened to the audio when it was released. Now there is no point.

On a positive note, the footage itself looks great. Although I hate the lazy choice of black and white shots to make it arty. Those never work. Full color only please!

• Like 4