UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

2 minutes ago, AxlRQ93 said:

I have a feeling the whole concert is like this. They wouldn’t do a promo video for one song. They’re too lazy. THIS is the performance from the Blu Ray. 

Its Team Brazil. The whole concert is indeed probably exactly this.

How exactly could a whole concert consist of multiple and different shots of the exact same concert? It doesn't make much sense

• Like 4

Just now, Stay.Of.Execution said:

How exactly could a whole concert consist of multiple and different shots of the exact same concert? It doesn't make much sense

It’s GNR. They’ll find a way. Maybe this is why it didn’t come out last year. Heavy editing, splicing the concerts together. 

2 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

November Rain isn’t far off 2b views on YouTube. They could do a new 4k director’s cut or something for the 2022 version, but why bother? The only thing that can stop November Rain is itself.

I bet they will do a new video for the new NR. They’ll probably release it as a single with fanfare. Capitalize on their biggest song

Again, check out Ozzy Live and Loud. Whole show is edited like a music video with quick cut shots from multiple shows and outfits, moments unrelated to the song playing, etc.

90 minutes of live audio with music video editing from many shows intercut with dumb backstage skits.

To clarify, I don't think they did that here but...

14 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

Now with the uncertainty of how the full show is going to be, im not going to preorder anything! I bet it will be full show of slice and dice show.

It's just the music video in the menu the whole shows not gonna be like this. But am happy to have a bet with you 😊

Edited by Gibbo
Add
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Lol, TB doesn't edit videos, especially blu-ray 🤣

Plus, it would cost more to edit the whole show like this.

But it wouldn’t be as disappointing if they gave the full actual show.

Disappointing fans is worth every penny spent to TB. A disappointed fan, a dollar wise. Gotta keep that in mind. 

I may be in the minority here but I hate box sets. I know bands love to cash in on their back catalogues but they do it like it’s some sort of fan service which it is not. These things are always an overrated and overpriced cash grab. PUT OUT A FUCKING NEW ALBUM. We have had this shit for 30 fucking years already. Putting a live orchestra with November Rain does not make it a new fresh song. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

I may be in the minority here but I hate box sets. I know bands love to cash in on their back catalogues but they do it like it’s some sort of fan service which it is not. These things are always an overrated and overpriced cash grab. PUT OUT A FUCKING NEW ALBUM. We have had this shit for 30 fucking years already. Putting a live orchestra with November Rain does not make it a new fresh song. 

LOL.  We have certainly NOT had this shit. Almost none of the live tracks have been released before officially. I have been waiting for this type of stuff for 30 years.

Why post in this thread and not the new album one? I have zero interest in a new album but you don't see me posting about it in there. I only have interest in box sets or more specifically other archival live material.

I guess I don't understand the point of posts like this.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, UncleJosh said:

LOL.  We have certainly NOT had this shit. Almost none of the live tracks have been released before officially. I have been waiting for this type of stuff for 30 years.

Why post in this thread and not the new album one? I have zero interest in a new album but you don't see me posting about it in there. I only have interest in box sets or more specifically other archival live material.

Yeah me too . I hate live era! This is a proper live release. Incredible 30 years later but it is what it is

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, UncleJosh said:

Would've been nice if they released audio of at least a few more concerts from that era with some rarities. We've got the Ritz and a Vegas concert from 1992 but there's rarities from those albums performed live that will likely never get an official release and only exist through bootlegs.

• Like 1