UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

26 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

This. Why would they not release it in 4K now? 

I hope it turns out to get a release in some streaming service. 

It's sourced from a 4K and down to a 2K for the blu-ray. I should look really nice but I agree, a 4K disk is much needed. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

That would be great, Amazon Prime maybe.

I won't buy the damn box set when I really only want this Blu Ray :D

I thought about Apple TV+ because the audio used the Apple Remasters label. And the streaming quality is very good (they also have other music related videos, but more documentaries).  

5 hours ago, Dean said:

Full YCBM performance dropping tomorrow

The footage looks really great - even better than the clips that were posted on youtube around 2010 from the person who filmed it.

I'm very curious how they'll edit the whole thing or it it will be sliced with video tape footage.  If the whole performance was captured with one or two cameras (?), I don't know how they'll make it dynamic like that throughout the duration of the show.

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Dude, you gotta put spoiler tags on a post like this. NONE of us were ready for GN'R to properly promote something! 

TBH still, they should have just dropped the YCBM single WITH that footage instead of just uploading the audio first. Not as boring, more attention. Don't get why they did it like that. What's the advantage? There still has to always be wrong with something. When there is an obvious superior way of doing something, count on GNR to NOT do it lol.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

34 minutes ago, Spike Killer said:

The footage looks really great - even better than the clips that were posted on youtube around 2010 from the person who filmed it.

I'm very curious how they'll edit the whole thing or it it will be sliced with video tape footage.  If the whole performance was captured with one or two cameras (?), I don't know how they'll make it dynamic like that throughout the duration of the show.

9 cameras i guess