UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

If you look at the notes, it says it was pulled to Guns N Roses channel but uploaded by someone else. This happens all the time with uploads. If it matches an algorithm it is posted to GNR channel since they own the copyright.

Happened the other day with an upload of the Ritz 88 version of Rocket Queen someone uploaded. Fooled me for a second.

"Provided to YouTube by IIP-DDS"

"Auto-generated by YouTube."

Edited by UncleJosh

I want to make everyone aware that the UYI Cash Grab box sets are already being discounted in the USA, 6 weeks before release. I predict the 7CD+BD box will be around $190-$200 in the USA on release date. The lesson here is, DO NOT pay full price for this rip off release!!! Be smart and wait 6 months (or less), and get the CD Super Deluxe Edition for under $100.

https://www.popmarket.com/guns-n-roses-daily-deal-/b246534?utm_campaign=2212392701&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zaius

DeepDiscount.com is a sister company of Pop Market and they too have the UYI boxes on sale at a "Deep Discount". I have purchased many CDs/DVDs/BDs from DD since 2002 and have only had a few issues with them over the years. The UYI SDE CD box will very likely be under $200 at Deepdiscount.com on release date. Also, DD ships internationally, although the buyer pays shipping. You can also use the code DEEP10 to get 10% off. DD also has 15% off coupon codes every other week.

https://www.deepdiscount.com/search?mod=AP&q=guns+n+roses+use+your+illusion&ex=Coming+Soon

Edited by rockphantom
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

10 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

I want to make everyone aware that the UYI Cash Grab box sets are already being discounted in the USA, 6 weeks before release. I predict the 7CD+BD box will be around $190-$200 in the USA on release date. The lesson here is, DO NOT pay full price for this rip off release!!! Be smart and wait 6 months (or less), and get the CD Super Deluxe Edition for under $100.

https://www.popmarket.com/guns-n-roses-daily-deal-/b246534?utm_campaign=2212392701&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zaius

DeepDiscount.com is a sister company of Pop Market and they too have the UYI boxes on sale at a "Deep Discount". I have purchased many CDs/DVDs/BDs from DD since 2002 and have only had a few issues with them over the years. The UYI SDE CD box will very likely be under $200 at Deepdiscount.com on release date. Also, DD ships internationally, although the buyer pays shipping. You can also use the code DEEP10 to get 10% off. DD also has 15% off coupon codes every other week.

https://www.deepdiscount.com/search?mod=AP&q=guns+n+roses+use+your+illusion&ex=Coming+Soon

YEP and this is weeks before the release. The smart play is to stream everything that's available and just wait for even further and huge discounts that will definitely happen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rockphantom said:

same in italy

1 hour ago, Carne_asaDA said:

The UYI albums cannot be celebrated without the legendary UYI Tour. That is what made GNR so interesting during this time period. Unlock the vault already. Release the "Perfect Crime" documentary already. 

Was the documentary ever finished or is it just a pile of footage?

On 9/20/2022 at 9:36 AM, ryanf23 said:

Breakdown was played twice live. Audio is available on the MA December 1991 bootleg

I stand corrected then.

I think I was actually confusing with Don’t Damn Me.

I know there were several UYI songs they’ve never played live publicly.

DDM, GITR, and of course My World come immediately to mind. 

3 hours ago, thunderram said:

I stand corrected then.

I think I was actually confusing with Don’t Damn Me.

I know there were several UYI songs they’ve never played live publicly.

DDM, GITR, and of course My World come immediately to mind. 

Those that you've mentioned plus Shotgun Blues, that's it. Even Back off Bitch was played once in 91, others are also rare but were played once or twice too (Garden of Eden, Breakdown, Bad Apples...).