UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

On 9/23/2022 at 5:12 PM, estrangedtwat said:

You people really never read the liner notes to the album?  Even the doctors get thanked for their voice-overs.

Scan-09.jpg

I remember sitting and reading along with the booklet the first time I got the CD.  What kinds of fans are you?

Some people dont remember Axl’s special thanks to Slash for Estranged. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carne_asaDA said:

Any chance YCBM Ritz 91 video gets released on their YouTube channel to promote the box set?

I think they'll probably put some 30-second clips on their twitter/instagram/etc for promo, but not full songs.

I'm guessing the next singles will be a song from Vegas '92, then the 'new' November Rain a week or so before the box set is released.

• ABSUЯD 1

1 hour ago, Carne_asaDA said:

Any chance YCBM Ritz 91 video gets released on their YouTube channel to promote the box set?

not Ritz '91 but I'm pretty sure the "new" music video of YCBM will be on the YouTube Channel... it's just the music video without the TM2 scenes because of the license. I'm damn sure

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

4 hours ago, RichardNixon said:

You think it's possible these reissues will remove the voice-overs on "Coma?" Would sound much better without them.

The rough mix which has been floating around for decades does not have most of the sound effects and voices.

29 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

No cause otherwise Coma would’ve been labeled as a “remix” instead of a “remaster.” Everything got labeled as a remaster except November Rain.

I wonder when the new orchestra parts were recorded. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

not Ritz '91 but I'm pretty sure the "new" music video of YCBM will be on the YouTube Channel... it's just the music video without the TM2 scenes because of the license. I'm damn sure

That would be lame AF.

4 hours ago, Fanboy said:

I want Coma from Tokyo 92, Axl was wearing his badass madmax leather jacket during the song.
Why did they have to cut such a great song.

Cut it??