• Ain't It Fun
    • Buick Makane (Big Dumb Sex)
    • Hair of the Dog
    • Attitude
    • Black Leather
    • You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory
    • I Don't Care About You

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/08/2022 at 06:00 AM

Can you ever live without the (survivor) game?

Look at Your Game, Girl...is gone!

Which song will be next to go?

Round 1 - Look at Your Game, Girl
Round 2 - ???
Round 3 - ???
Round 4 - ???
Round 5 - ???
Round 6 - ???
Round 7 - ???
Round 8 - ???
Round 9 - ???
Round 10 - ???
Round 11 - ???
Round 12 - ???
Round 13 - ???

HOW IT WORKS: Each round, you vote for your LEAST FAVORITE of the options. The option with the most votes gets eliminated in the next round, and so on, until only one song remains.

Edited by History2010
  • Wow 1

Whoops, voted for Black Leather cause I didn't check and thought You Can't Put Your Arms had been voted out, yet the snowflakes eventually kicked Look at Your Game Girl out, which is actually a nice little song. Well, next time. 

Edited by jamillos

3 minutes ago, hudsonsaul said:

Since I don't have you - has always been mega cringey song for me. Like the vocals and guitar tones, but not needed at all on this album. 

I thought it oddly worked.... The soundtrack to American Graffiti was in the house growing up and the sky liners version was on it. 

it’s like a moment of innocence before the album starts proper. “Yup, we’re fucked” always gave me a laugh. 

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

I like it. A homage to Soundgarden song where Cornell made fun of vapid sex-focused rock bands, is cool.

Grrrrrrr It’s T-Rex goddammit!!! 😊

They tacked on the soundgarden tune to the outro. Check out the T-Rex song on the slider album. You might learn a little about one of the original top hatted ones....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

Grrrrrrr It’s T-Rex goddammit!!! 😊

They tacked on the soundgarden tune to the outro. Check out the T-Rex song on the slider album. You might learn a little about one of the original top hatted ones....

I know this. I was talking about the second part, the cover of Big Dumb Sex.

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

I know this. I was talking about the second part, the cover of Big Dumb Sex.

Would have been cool if they had stuck in a verse:

Don't you, don't you wanna thrill me?
Don't you be afraid to tell me
Tell me if you think it's ugly
But don't you want to touch it anyway?
Now, I've been looking for a reject
And you ain't had nothing like me yet
So don't you think it's time for motion
I can take what you've been pushing, uh

Would have fit well.

For me Human Being gets the vote, great vocal recording, shit song, shit Kazoo section, just utter room temperature dogshit.

Edited by SoundOfAGun

1 hour ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Literally in your opinion. 

I probably sound like a male Karen, but I think "literally" is used more times wrong than correctly these days. 

Here is a wrong example: "I literally cried my eyes out!" - In this example, the person would have had to have their eyes come or fall out due to crying for the use of "literally" to be correct. "Literally" should not be used to enhance something that didn't exactly happen. 

Here is a correct example: "I literally shit my pants!" - In this example, it is correct if the person pooped their pants, and didn't just fart. I feel like we all can relate to this. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sweersa said:

I probably sound like a male Karen, but I think "literally" is used more times wrong than correctly these days. 

Here is a wrong example: "I literally cried my eyes out!" - In this example, the person would have had to have their eyes come or fall out due to crying for the use of "literally" to be correct. "Literally" should not be used to enhance something that didn't exactly happen. 

Here is a correct example: "I literally shit my pants!" - In this example, it is correct if the person pooped their pants, and didn't just fart. I feel like we all can relate to this. :)

You are correct, literally.

My vote for Human Being this time. Top 5 least listened GN'R songs by me. I never liked it.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

For me Human Being gets the vote, great vocal recording, shit song, shit Kazoo section, just utter room temperature dogshit.

I love the original, and again it was burned in my mind from Too Much Too Soon, I loved GNRs take, the last 2 minutes are great... the kazoo is a nod to the originals outro. 

I think the dolls are one of them bands people love or hate.