Power Trip

Tool will be excellent but will probably be missing a little bit without their incredible arena show layout. 

Despite their age, Iron Maiden and Metallica will probably provide all- around respectable sets

GNR, AC/DC, and Ozzy Osbourne will have solid music with lackluster vocals

Im guessing $500 tickets but for all of that, I think it’s reasonable 

3 hours ago, guitarpatch said:

Ozzy is probably getting the Dave Grohl throne for some shows. They are literally going to wheel him out there 

I've taken up calling this the graveyard shift.  :lol:  Everybody is getting up there, body failing and this maybe the last show for some of these acts.  I wasn't expecting it but play until you're in your grave.  Not a bad way to go out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Tool will be excellent but will probably be missing a little bit without their incredible arena show layout. 

Despite their age, Iron Maiden and Metallica will probably provide all- around respectable sets

GNR, AC/DC, and Ozzy Osbourne will have solid music with lackluster vocals

Im guessing $500 tickets but for all of that, I think it’s reasonable 

Ozzy may use playback like he did for a couple of those other one-off performances, so hey, his vocals might be outstanding! 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Ozzy may use playback like he did for a couple of those other one-off performances, so hey, his vocals might be outstanding! 

Ha! for sure! Ozzy will definitely use every bit of technology available... his actual voice will be bussed into some other unamplified area and only turned on for "let's go fucking crazy". I wonder how aware he is that his vocal is processed so much it's basically AI Ozzy. Hard to listen to, I preferred when it was flat and no energy Ozzy, at least that was real.

• Like 3

Can't warrant a 2nd consecutive year of travelling to Canada then California in between... a great shame.

Just now, Stay.Of.Execution said:

RATM instead of maiden and Rammstein instead of Ozzy, and the lineup would be perfect

But still pretty incredible 

Keep Maiden and Ozzy in, fuck off Tool for RATM

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DTJ80 said:

I’d upgrade Ozzy to Sabbath and get rid of Tool for Judas Priest. That would be my ideal selection.

I was a casual Tool fan until last year. I saw them and was blown away, they are amazing! That being said, they are the act that sticks out the most on this bill (still an amazing choice imo) simply because of their era. The rest of the lineup is a throwback to the "Monsters of Rock" 70s/80s thing. Judas Priest rocks but don't draw on the levels of the current 6 or have their guitar players. Since Van Halen is now defunct, I think they did a great job with the lineup. They could have maybe done Aerosmith or a Bon Jovi reunion or KISS reunion instead of Tool I guess, but Tool kicks ass

Edited by ZoSoRose

5 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I was a casual Tool fan until last year. I saw them and was blown away, they are amazing! That being said, they are the act that sticks out the most on this bill (still an amazing choice imo) simply because of their era. The rest of the lineup is a throwback to the "Monsters of Rock" 70s/80s thing. Judas Priest rocks but don't draw on the levels of the current 6 or have their guitar players. Since Van Halen is now defunct, I think they did a great job with the lineup. They could have maybe done Aerosmith or a Bon Jovi reunion or KISS reunion instead of Tool I guess, but Tool kicks ass

I'm not a Tool fan really, but I see why they are on the bill. Aerosmith or the Bon Jovi reunion would be a good call for when Ozzy cancels

7 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

1.Aerosmith is probably fucked now with Steve’s new accusations

2.Bon Jovi sucks

3.There’s no way Ace and Peter will ever share the stage with Paul and Gene ever again