Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

31 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

A complete new song to me. Only heard a little bit of the soundcheck without vocals but with an uninspiring solo. Hope the studio version is better then what I could hear in that low quality recording. 

The leaked version also has an uninspired solo and is a bit of a nothing song. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

57 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

That's the day of the Hershey concert. I wonder if they will play it before then?

Maybe we’ll get the debut that night? Glad I finally decided to grab tix the other night. BTW, the prices have dropped some the last few days, I scored front row on the floor, for a little over $300. There were still about 15 left in the front row of anyone is thinking about going. 

• GNFNR 1

I have a hangover, so this may be me just being dumb, but someone please explain to me why the thread says August 11, while the countdown is saying 3 days away, i.e. should be August 8. Thanks. It's the 5th today, right? 

• Like 2

Just now, jamillos said:

I have a hangover, so this may be me just being dumb, but someone please explain to me why the thread says August 11, while the countdown is saying 3 days away, i.e. should be August 8. Thanks. It's the 5th today, right? 

I'm kinda high and wondering the same

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Their concept of time is unlike any other

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, metalavenger99 said:

The work on that page seems unfinished tho, like it wasn't meant to be out yet

yeah, i think it's unfinished. i tried presaving it to my spotify, and it just opens a window ( https://preview.mira.umusic.com/page-preview/draft/9138a71f5227422888c7a1c83f1c85a9?access_token=BQAhNN2BCpqAPQUisGqqpEL2eT3fGw2BFNMuI5x7YEaXgw1WChzL0ZUrHhEzHPqNZoG6LfTlG89AOFRJVuyMqa1DdzVilsHg5HHPVf976u1uYxw-o_exSkN4XKIEHHCYBhMkIJBhLEpmgHqeOCA_qtHxufRLFMHoJ9GTu-qznEsQn6Oww0LwmYbGFZBYp1wO1NtUYYkq3gLhifhxL4tXuvd_epKFoi4yYhqp7r1icNVsWQVdNZfSiKuawSkKJw1lI6IeC9Vv9itOzMy4hNiORQ7PtfdSRPs04zngjqM   ) that redirects me to back to the same page https://preview.mira.umusic.com/page-preview/draft/9138a71f5227422888c7a1c83f1c85a9

which does nothing.

And if  I ask chatgpt to explain more about the html of the page,
it says this...

Spoiler

Can you explain more about the :

<!-- Fake Favicon -->
        <script type="text/javascript" src="/ruxitagentjs_ICA27NVfqrux_10269230629181806.js" data-dtconfig="rid=RID_-1363053124|rpid=746329778|domain=umusic.com|reportUrl=/rb_bf65918uqc|app=50aaf298f414448c|cuc=wavpu1bg|mel=100000|featureHash=ICA27NVfqrux|dpvc=1|ssv=4|lastModification=1691100249333|vcv=2|tp=500,50,0,1|rdnt=1|uxrgce=1|bp=3|agentUri=/ruxitagentjs_ICA27NVfqrux_10269230629181806.js"></script><link rel="icon" href="data:;base64,iVBORw0KGgo=">
        <script defer src="preview.js"></script>

section?

Certainly! Let's break down the section you mentioned step-by-step:

<!-- Fake Favicon -->: This line is an HTML comment. Comments are not visible on the web page and are used to provide notes or explanations to developers or anyone reading the code. In this case, it indicates that the following line is related to a "Fake Favicon," suggesting that the favicon (the small icon displayed in the browser's address bar or tab) is not yet implemented or is a placeholder.

<script type="text/javascript" src="/ruxitagentjs_ICA27NVfqrux_10269230629181806.js" ...></script>: This line is a script tag that includes an external JavaScript file. The "src" attribute points to the location of the JavaScript file named "ruxitagentjs_ICA27NVfqrux_10269230629181806.js." This script is provided by Dynatrace, a company that specializes in application performance monitoring and management. The script likely serves as a monitoring or analytics agent to track and gather data about the performance of the web page.

data-dtconfig="...": This attribute is associated with the script tag and contains a series of configurations for the Dynatrace monitoring agent. It includes various settings related to reporting, domains, features, etc.

<link rel="icon" href="data:;base64,iVBORw0KGgo=">: This line is a link tag that specifies the favicon for the web page. However, the "href" attribute contains a "data" URL, which is a way to embed the favicon directly into the HTML code using base64 encoding. In this case, the favicon appears to be represented as a base64-encoded string, but the actual image data is missing (it says "iVBORw0KGgo="), suggesting that the favicon is not yet set or is a placeholder.

<script defer src="preview.js"></script>: This line is another script tag that includes an external JavaScript file named "preview.js." The "defer" attribute indicates that the script should be executed after the HTML content has finished loading. This script may be used to handle interactions or implement specific functionality on the web page.

In summary, the section you provided includes a monitoring script from Dynatrace, a placeholder for the favicon, and a separate script file named "preview.js" that is deferred for execution. The comments and "Fake Favicon" note indicate that certain elements are not fully implemented or are placeholders for future development.

Edited by BucketEgg

6 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

yeah, i think it's unfinished. i tried presaving it to my spotify, and it just sends me to https://preview.mira.umusic.com/page-preview/draft/9138a71f5227422888c7a1c83f1c85a9

which, does nothing.

And if  I ask chatgpt to explain more about the html of the page,
it says this...

Reveal hidden contents

Can you explain more about the :

<!-- Fake Favicon -->
        <script type="text/javascript" src="/ruxitagentjs_ICA27NVfqrux_10269230629181806.js" data-dtconfig="rid=RID_-1363053124|rpid=746329778|domain=umusic.com|reportUrl=/rb_bf65918uqc|app=50aaf298f414448c|cuc=wavpu1bg|mel=100000|featureHash=ICA27NVfqrux|dpvc=1|ssv=4|lastModification=1691100249333|vcv=2|tp=500,50,0,1|rdnt=1|uxrgce=1|bp=3|agentUri=/ruxitagentjs_ICA27NVfqrux_10269230629181806.js"></script><link rel="icon" href="data:;base64,iVBORw0KGgo=">
        <script defer src="preview.js"></script>

section?

Certainly! Let's break down the section you mentioned step-by-step:

<!-- Fake Favicon -->: This line is an HTML comment. Comments are not visible on the web page and are used to provide notes or explanations to developers or anyone reading the code. In this case, it indicates that the following line is related to a "Fake Favicon," suggesting that the favicon (the small icon displayed in the browser's address bar or tab) is not yet implemented or is a placeholder.

<script type="text/javascript" src="/ruxitagentjs_ICA27NVfqrux_10269230629181806.js" ...></script>: This line is a script tag that includes an external JavaScript file. The "src" attribute points to the location of the JavaScript file named "ruxitagentjs_ICA27NVfqrux_10269230629181806.js." This script is provided by Dynatrace, a company that specializes in application performance monitoring and management. The script likely serves as a monitoring or analytics agent to track and gather data about the performance of the web page.

data-dtconfig="...": This attribute is associated with the script tag and contains a series of configurations for the Dynatrace monitoring agent. It includes various settings related to reporting, domains, features, etc.

<link rel="icon" href="data:;base64,iVBORw0KGgo=">: This line is a link tag that specifies the favicon for the web page. However, the "href" attribute contains a "data" URL, which is a way to embed the favicon directly into the HTML code using base64 encoding. In this case, the favicon appears to be represented as a base64-encoded string, but the actual image data is missing (it says "iVBORw0KGgo="), suggesting that the favicon is not yet set or is a placeholder.

<script defer src="preview.js"></script>: This line is another script tag that includes an external JavaScript file named "preview.js." The "defer" attribute indicates that the script should be executed after the HTML content has finished loading. This script may be used to handle interactions or implement specific functionality on the web page.

In summary, the section you provided includes a monitoring script from Dynatrace, a placeholder for the favicon, and a separate script file named "preview.js" that is deferred for execution. The comments and "Fake Favicon" note indicate that certain elements are not fully implemented or are placeholders for future development.

Can I see if it has been presaved on Spotify? 

7 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

i checked spotify and it hasn't presaved even though i clicked on the button and it redirected me back to that page

Yeah, same. I think the timer might be for the presave. Clear communication again. Oh Well, next week we should finally have Perhaps. I think they should already play it tonight though. 

14 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

i checked spotify and it hasn't presaved even though i clicked on the button and it redirected me back to that page

Earlier I got directed to (I think) Universal Music, where I filled in my Spotify account. But I don’t know if it was saved or not.