Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

It'll be interesting to see who is on drums for this, Brain or Frank. Going from the soundcheck they're not likely to be any different style wise but obviously they've been recorded 4 or 5 times since the leak we have with Josh on. 

I'm guessing Dizzy on piano, Slash on all guitars, no 4tus. 

Edited by rumandraisin

4 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

It'll be interesting to see who is on drums for this, Brain or Frank. Going from the soundcheck they're not likely to be any different style wise but obviously they've been recorded 4 or 5 times since the leak we have with Josh on. 

I'm guessing Dizzy on piano, Slash on all guitars, no 4tus. 

I think Brains did drums on the last two singles so my moneys on him. 4tus said he laid down guitars for the last two as well so I bet he’s on this.

another thing that makes me think the page is unfinished for now, is that menu bar at the top.

based on the pages' text, the user-flow through website appears to be presaving, then being shown the signup page which thanks the user for presaving, and when you put in details in the signup page, it sends you to the thank you page.

but the menu there being at the top means you can look at all the pages anytime. maybe it's like that because someone wants to test how the pages look and go, and it's easy to have access to all the pages like that. they haven't finished building/testing the thing yet maybe.

Edited by BucketEgg
spelling
  • Like 1

7 minuti fa, BucketEgg ha scritto:

un'altra cosa che mi fa pensare che per ora la pagina sia incompiuta, è quella barra dei menu in alto.

in base al testo delle pagine, il flusso di utenti attraverso il sito Web sembra essere in presalvataggio, quindi viene mostrata la pagina di registrazione che ringrazia l'utente per il presalvataggio e, quando inserisci i dettagli nella pagina di registrazione, ti invia alla pagina di ringraziamento.

ma il menu in alto significa che puoi guardare tutte le pagine in qualsiasi momento. forse è così perché qualcuno vuole testare l'aspetto e l'aspetto delle pagine, ed è facile avere accesso a tutte le pagine in questo modo. forse non hanno ancora finito di costruire / testare la cosa.

That may be.

But for me the important thing is the date 11/08/2023.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, klakly said:

That may be.

But for me the important thing is the date 11/08/2023.

yeah, they'll probably fix up the page soon so it's in working order, and put it on their social medias and  release it out to the public with the same 11/08/2023 date

Edited by BucketEgg

I think the page is unfinished, as they haven't officially shared the link yet (weren't expecting obsessives to be checking the URL every day ;) ). Maybe the link will be shared on social media after a live performance beforehand? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Wonder why the timer doesn’t match the date?

My guess is 3 days until they debut it at montreal concert and start advertising it on the page. Then available to purchase/download aug 11.

8 minuti fa, ©GnrPersia ha scritto:

1, ho sentito la canzone prima come ogni altra canzone che pubblicano.

I've heard it too, but I'm curious to hear Slash and Duff's reworkings.

Edited by klakly