Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

7 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

You can say that about many songs lol. It's not rare for bands to release songs where you can't understand shit. Sounds good enough to me on re-listening right now.

Are you saying Pele was right?

Pele was definitely on to something. I do not think Axl wrote or recorded lyrics for more than a small handful of songs that we have not heard yet. I also think the songs we're getting (so far at 3) will exclusively be from the Village sessions that already had vocals recorded.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AtlasShrugged said:

If any fan is going to a European show just so they hear one song played live they need their head checked.

A few hundred per show will care if they play a new song, max.

The normies think UYI deep cuts are new songs, and people here really think new songs from this band will make any real noise lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AtlasShrugged said:

If any fan is going to a European show just so they hear one song played live they need their head checked.

If any fan is going to any show to hear one new song they need their head checked 😂

I always find it hilarious that people think the release of Perhaps will help shift tickets when 99% of people there just want to hear Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet Child O' Mine, and Paradise City

Edited by DoMw94
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Blackstar said:

Your recent laughter emoji reactions to posts speculating on hints about the release of Perhaps didn't age well though :lol:

Understand, I was not laughing at the idea of its being released. It being soundchecked was all the proof that was needed. I've been laughing at the psychotic way people have been theorizing it's imminent release. I'm not laughing at the idea that it's coming. I'm laughing at how you people act.

5 minutes ago, AtlasShrugged said:

Well, who knows? They went without any new songs expected. So maybe the news of a single new song is enough to entice thirsty fans. Lol.

I'm really excited.  I was on the fence about actually going to the shows because I'm tired of travel.  I anticipate and hope there will be positive energy at the TWO shows I'm going to.  Maybe a third if I'm feeling crazy.

Edited by Spike Killer
  • Like 1

One thing I’m worried about is the solo. Finck’s was a masterclass work of art. I was not impressed at all with Slash’s in the rehearsal clips. I really hope he flubbed it live and in the finalized version he wrote something better. Perhaps is the type of song Slash would’ve been amazing on in the 90’s, or even mid 2000’s (Messages and Loving the Alien come to mind) but now I’m concerned.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • ABSUЯD 1