Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

5 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

The part when the piano kicks in after the solo, and then the drums: perfection 

No, it would have been perfect for an extended guitar solo there. Like when the guitar playing picks up tempo and becomes more toxic, but they missed this opportunity. At 2:28/2:29 I always get the impression the guitar should kick in again.

Maybe the music video helps me to get more used to this... as much I dislike the song, I woke up and checked YouTube. It appeard immediately. Good decision to produce a proper video. I'll watch it later, when I find some time.

7 minutes ago, adamwolff11 said:

The song is growing on me with each listen. It kind of sounded like a clusterfuck to me at first, just too much happening and overwhelming my ears. But now I feel like I’m unpacking it and appreciating a lot of the things that are going on.

And that video is well done. That was super cool.

Same. Duff killed it with this song, layered vocals were excellent, video was clean. 

12 minutes ago, mrbrownstone8797 said:

Had it already been confirmed "The General" was coming out soon? It's listed as the B-side for the Perhaps vinyl on the store: https://gnrmerch.com/products/perhaps-7-vinyl

Wow. Wow. Wow. Why would TG be on a b-side. Thought it was like this killer track...... 

Any who, #excited, this songs been talked about for years on here. Wow, this is cool. 

Wonder if the hoarders who have original will leak that when TG is released? Where's the chairman when you need him 😂 

• Like 1

This is exactly what I was saying all the time they should do. Take those stupid snippets they keep feeding us with and make a video - how hard would it be? And voila, finally! 

But... THE GENERAL in two months as well? What's going on, hello, is this really GN'R? 

• Like 1