"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

25 minutes ago, LandOla said:

The general is a b-side, oh my

Thought the same. But my guess is that they were going to release both in this short period of time anyway, so don't think of it as the B-side to a single but rather as the second song on a two song EP.

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

Hey, there is this great site, A4D, that lists this, check it out: (71) The General (a-4-d.com)

It's really AwESomE!!!

Thanks. I was hoping for either you or blackstar to just give me the link cause I was way too lazy to search. Thanks ;)

Edited by Stay.Of.Execution
  • Haha 1

Fernando called the track a monster, so i don't think we have to worry about it being a b-side

https://old.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/comments/15u9rcs/the_general/jwofwe6/

Fernando:

Best management ever. Jk

Perhaps is a great song; the General is a monster.

other people:

Dude seriously from a die hard, thank you to you and to the band for this!

Fernando:

Axl and the guys made it possible! Axl is quite the human.

other person:

Will The General be released to music streaming platforms?!

Fernando:

Perhaps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

Just now, DarkLotus1111 said:

The biggest and probably the most important question regarding "The General" that we should ask ourselves is... how many "hay hays" does it have?   

Or is it just an instrumental without any hey hey heys at all!? 

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

You know what? This would be the first time when I'd actually avoid any leak and wait for the official tune. Now that we know it's just two months ahead anyway. I'd give the leak a go later, but not before. 

Yup. Listening to the leaks in 2019 was the right thing to do as it took four years to release one song (or was Hard Skool there too, I don’t remember).

I’ve never heard The General and as it’s at most two months away I will ignore any leaks. 

1 minute ago, drlaban said:

Yup. Listening to the leaks in 2019 was the right thing to do as it took four years to release one song (or was Hard Skool there too, I don’t remember).

I’ve never heard The General and as it’s at most two months away I will ignore any leaks. 

Right? I mean we've waited for 2 decades or whatever, what's another 2 months, why spoil it now. 

15 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

This is the worst fucking thing I've ever seen

large-PRODUCT_GNR_23_ECOMM_BH_PERHAPSTRI

The song is great the video is awesome and there’s more music coming

the merch  meanwhile sucks the sweat off of a dead man’s balls

£90 for a shoe horn with perhaps scribbled on it?

fuck off

1 hour ago, Roses4L said:

We've heard snippets of The General, from the 2022 Soundcheck ( mystery song).  Sounds like they took the ending,  from Berlin and added it. 

Speculation. They could have been rehearsing a different song since they worked on multiple, and then decided to can that one in favour of Perhaps first, which they started rehearsing after that mystery song.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • PERHAPS 1