"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

32 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Hot take- I’d rather get The General than a freshly written song. I want to “close this door”, first. It’d be great for them to write something, but I don’t think it’ll happen. I’ll take this, though!

Agreed. I have to know what this song sounds like and if it lives up to the hype. 

1 minute ago, jamillos said:

You know what? This would be the first time when I'd actually avoid any leak and wait for the official tune. Now that we know it's just two months ahead anyway. I'd give the leak a go later, but not before. 

100% agree. First time since 200x i'm going to pass on the leaks 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jamillos said:

You know what? This would be the first time when I'd actually avoid any leak and wait for the official tune. Now that we know it's just two months ahead anyway. I'd give the leak a go later, but not before. 

I’d like to say I would do the same but if the 2010 version leaked tomorrow I think it would be pretty hard not to listen to it

15 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Ok hoarders, cough it up.

it’s not gonna be worth shit soon.

13 minutes ago, jamillos said:

This ^ No more leaks please.

Unfortunately even this track has leaked somehow and we have a rough idea how it sounds...

Edited by ©GnrPersia

12 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Unfortunately even this track has leaked somehow and we have a rough idea how it sounds...

I don't. I tried listening to the party recording a couple of times but the sound was so poor I couldn't really make out anything. And I have never listened to evader's work because it is an interpretation of a lousy recording, so likely far removed from the real thing.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1