Axl Sued For Sexual Assault

A person holding an Umbrella over  another person is a normal occurrence around the world for many different reasons, some are religious, some culturual, out of respect, out kindness and courtesy, due to the rain, due to sun, due to a skin condition and for some to protect their privacy. 

The holder of the Umbrella could be any person, a family member, a husband, a wife, a mother/father, a grandmother/grandfather, a stranger, a worker, a person showing respect or being kind and thoughtful. 

Maybe some of you should visit an island in the Pacific and see what happens when an elder leaves the house, a younger person will grab an umbrella as a sign of respect to protect the elder from the sun and heat. Like many cultures around the world, the Pacific Island culture is rasisd to respect your elders and family members. 

Whats the big deal....

Can we now stay on the topic at hand. 

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

35 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

A person holding an Umbrella over  another person is a normal occurrence around the world for many different reasons, some are religious, some culturual, out of respect, out kindness and courtesy, due to the rain, due to sun, due to a skin condition and for some to protect their privacy. 

The holder of the Umbrella could be any person, a family member, a husband, a wife, a mother/father, a grandmother/grandfather, a stranger, a worker, a person showing respect or being kind and thoughtful. 

Maybe some of you should visit an island in the Pacific and see what happens when an elder leaves the house, a younger person will grab an umbrella as a sign of respect to protect the elder from the sun and heat. Like many cultures around the world, the Pacific Island culture is rasisd to respect your elders and family members. 

Whats the big deal....

This is a white american man lets get that right lol

If anything he should be a gentleman and holding it for her.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

Whats the big deal....

Fine, but there is a nuance. Beta is 69 years old and Axl is 62. He's younger. If you follow your logic, he should have shown respect to an elderly person and held an umbrella. But in fact, just jump out for a parcel alone and not bother an elderly woman.

• Like 1

This is the dumbest conversation ever had on this platform, and that's saying a lot.

Woman who lives in the lap of luxury for existing holds an umbrella for 30 seconds while they walk outside. What cruelty. I'm sure Beta can dry her tears with hundred dollar bills, or take a vacation to the luxury ski resort her daughter's family have been staying at for months off Axl's dime, or maybe take a drive in Axl's Maybach to clear her head while she recovers from the trauma of holding a 1-pound bundle of plastic for a minute. Obviously we can tell every detail of their relationship based off of 3 incredibly blurry pictures of people that might not even be them. 

Edited by meadsoap
  • Like 1

What's also funny is that it looks a bit like a hostage situation. Especially in the last 3 pictures. You never see Beta's right hand and the way she seems to be pushing him back to the house, looking over her shoulder it's like she's holding a gun to his side and in the pic where he looks right into the camera his face seems to say "Help me, help me". 

Sorry if that's silly, I just got back from Slash & Myles Kennedy tonight and found it somewhat disappointing. It's no party without Axl. 

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

Why read it and add to it then? You seem to not like it here, have you tried other forums?

I very rarely check this forum. It's very low quality of conversation on here compared to every other gnr fan community. 

Today I decided to scrape the bottom of the barrel and come here because there hasn't been much conversation about Duff's tour on other platforms, only to see people debating on whether it's okay for a rich lady to hold an umbrella. I was baffled enough to comment lol. You can carry on with it though, don't let me ruin it for you if you think this is riveting conversation.

Edited by meadsoap

7 hours ago, vloors said:

This is a white american man lets get that right lol

If anything he should be a gentleman and holding it for her.

Sure, but that would mean she would have to carry the bags. Remember, Axl got his hands full carrying stuff? 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Sure, but that would mean she would have to carry the bags. Remember, Axl got his hands full carrying stuff? 

Or he could carry the bags in one hand and hold the umbrella in the other. No big deal either. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Or he could carry the bags in one hand and hold the umbrella in the other. No big deal either. 

Maybe that was more inconvenient to them than using both his hands to balance the bags and then Beta using one of her free hands to cover both their heads from the rain? You know, like what normal people would do. I consider myself a strong enough man and I often use both my hands when carrying more than one bag, actually, I almost always use both my hands for that. People complaining about Beta shielding Axl while he carried bags is probably one of the stupidest thing fans have taken issue with here for a long time. 

Or hey, to be a proper gentleman Axl should carry both the bags himself (of course, a lady shouldn't have to carry stuff, not even umbrellas), lifted his head backward so he looked straight up, opened his mouth wide, and then jammed the umbrella handle down his throat making him into the equivalent of a human parasol. That way Beta wouldn't have to do anything at all. Of course, he would have to use his feet to find his path back home, he couldn't see anything when looking straight up, searching for the pathway and avoiding the trees and grass, because he couldn't dare ask Beta to help him with directions. She is there just for companionship.  

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Maybe that was more inconvenient to them than using both his hands to balance the bags and then Beta using one of her free hands to cover both their heads from the rain? You know, like what normal people would do. I consider myself a strong enough man and I often use both my hands when carrying more than one bag, actually, I almost always use both my hands for that. People complaining about Beta shielding Axl while he carried bags is probably one of the stupidest thing fans have taken issue with here for a long time. 

Or hey, to be a proper gentleman Axl should carry both the bags himself (of course, a lady shouldn't have to carry stuff, not even umbrellas), lifted his head backward so he looked straight up, opened his mouth wide, and then jammed the umbrella handle down his throat making him into the equivalent of a human parasol. That way Beta wouldn't have to do anything at all. Of course, he would have to use his feet to find his path back home, he couldn't see anything when looking straight up, searching for the pathway and avoiding the trees and grass, because he couldn't dare ask Beta to help him with directions. She is there just for companionship.  

Sorry, without reading your post. My post wasn’t meant serious. I think this whole thread and conversation is laughable. I don’t care if Beta’s holding him the umbrella or if she’s giving him a handjob. That’s their issue and I really don’t care 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Wheres Fernando when his really needed 😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Yeah, Slash apparently said Team Brazil needed 8 guys to keep Axl happy on tour, where's the rest of the team when shits needs to get done?

8 guys to keep him happy? I thought Axls sexual appetite would have reached destruction already :axl:

Edited by vloors

9 minutes ago, vloors said:

8 guys to keep him happy? I thought Axls sexual appetite would have reached destruction already :axl:

It came from Alan Niven, and although he dislikes Axl with a passion he probably wouldn't make up a negative quote from Slash about Axl (only used it for all it's worth).

Alan Niven: I mean, there's a curly-head friend of mine who pointed out recently it takes eight of them to keep Axl happy and moving. But I would make the observation that he's just done two years of very substantial touring. So you have to tip your hat to Team Brazil for getting that done. Well done. [Appetite for Distortion, February 4, 2019].

• Like 3

On 4/14/2024 at 2:04 PM, Avillart said:

Not to derail the thread any further but maybe this way everyone can judge for themselves if it's nonsense or not - I looked up some of those posts on FB I mentioned earlier on, so you guys can see for yourself. 

pls.png

baid.pngaid.png

ndi.png

plas.jpg

bdi.jpg

You know what i think is weird and stalkerish, going to multiple different posts of mine, taking screen shots and then posting here. You didn’t block out my name in my passport so why draw the lines through to the name to pretend you are being respectful? 
You need a life, we have a silly hobby, so what, why do you care? You know what’s weirder than collecting band aids, spending time talking about it and searching for multiple posts about it. 

eh... could be worse. there was a RHCP Flea groupie that somehow got access to his sweaty used after show underwear, squeezed it like a wet towel and drank every drop of it. saw a guy talking about it on VH1's behind the music.

it's nuts out there.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • ABSUЯD 1

For me, the oddest thing is the bandaids. I know most men Axl's age don't need/want a mother hanging around, but I have no idea what goes through Axl's head. Everyone knows he's not exactly been mentally healthy, so if that's what he needs to get through his day I'm not going to judge for that. I don't hate Beta either, but I do think she saw her goldmine back in the 90's and isn't letting go one bit, she seems affectionate as well, but I wonder if the money wasn't there would she still be doing what she does for him?

I had a good laugh about the umbrella, but the bandaids, whoever is doing that seriously please stop it lol 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Avillart said:

What's also funny is that it looks a bit like a hostage situation. Especially in the last 3 pictures. You never see Beta's right hand and the way she seems to be pushing him back to the house, looking over her shoulder it's like she's holding a gun to his side and in the pic where he looks right into the camera his face seems to say "Help me, help me". 

Sorry if that's silly, I just got back from Slash & Myles Kennedy tonight and found it somewhat disappointing. It's no party without Axl. 

Also, since you have no problem posting my face on here, let’s see yours… oh wait I bet it matches your personality. 
BTW the bandaids I’m holding are from 2017, handed to me at the rail by Alex Mendoza. Since you stalk the Facebook groups, you know who he is. Go ahead, call him a liar… I’ll wait …