Slash's blues album set for May; single out now. SERPENT festival announced

55 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I enjoyed a handful of tracks from his 2010 solo album. Anastasia is also great, from one of his subsequent solo records if I'm not wrong. Of course it would be awesome if they had Axl guest sing on a song. Sebastian Bach as well. 

Josh Freese on drums of course would be amazing. And/or Brain. Matt too, and Steven for maybe one or two songs that are fitted to his style.

Maybe he can have Robin and/or Buckethead guest on a song if he wants to have multiple leads. 

He should hire Robin, Bucket and Bumble to re-records his parts. Really throw us through a loop😄

It'll be a proper disappointment if Axl isn't on this album, even if it's a cover song.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

He wouldn't let Bucket outshine him on his own album. Maybe Paul can play some rhythm guitar. :P

I wouldn't be surprised if Steven is on a song again, Brain would be awesome and Josh is a real possibility. After Matt's book, I doubt he'll be included in their solo projects again...

Buckethead has lots of financial difficulties in the last few years. It would be really cool if Slash helped him get a pay check. One less yard sale to do 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, jacdaniel said:

Buckethead has lots of financial difficulties in the last few years. It would be really cool if Slash helped him get a pay check. One less yard sale to do 

I remember reading he was having health problems, hopefully he's alright now, although health problems in the US can really drop you in a financial hole... Hopefully he's well enough to climb out of it, Axl could certainly throw him a bone and sing on one of his songs. God knows he probably has Bucket CD era songs he could release... But that's going to amount to about $1 in his pocket with streaming revenues. Axl seems like the kinda guy that would help cover costs for someone like Bucket if he thought he was in need, even though they obviously split on not so great terms.

2 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Steven Adler would be huge 😎

At least a song for our boy!!

• Like 1

On 2/20/2024 at 9:44 AM, jacdaniel said:

How do we know his financial situation and did it get bad because of the pandemic and poor health, preventing touring...(his main income?)

It would be nice if Axl (and/or the band) could look after him a bit...opening act role even would be a nice gesture on the next tour...a strange one but that would be kinda cool?

33 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

4 days for something

Quite excited for this one, gotta be said! The Slash 2010 album has great moments on it and I'm sure he'll have some epic collaborations on this, not many would say no if he comes calling....he's super generous with his own features, so....

21 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

I hope he asked Axl to record at least a verse on one song 😂

100% he asked...

• Like 1
  • PERHAPS 1

That looks a lot like Brent's drum configuration. Not that it's a particularly distinct setup, but still. If they're dropping it mid-Conspirators tour I feel like there must be some overlap in the band.

1 hour ago, Alejandro GNR said:

I hope he asked Axl to record at least a verse on one song 😂

If his lucky Axl will give him scraps of a 20+ year vocal to work with

1 hour ago, colonizedmind said:

How do we know his financial situation and did it get bad because of the pandemic and poor health, preventing touring...(his main income?)

It would be nice if Axl (and/or the band) could look after him a bit...opening act role even would be a nice gesture on the next tour...a strange one but that would be kinda cool?

From what I remember he was having heart problems.

I really hope I will enjoy this, bring it on!

With all the Conspirators boredom and the (to me) disappointing to terrible stuff GnR put out, I'm ready for some great Slash music.

Love the Dandy Warhols tune, so there's still hope! :D

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

Is he using a tube screamer?

looks like it, can't know if it's a modified/custom unit or what type of tubescreamer of course, if it is one.

• Like 1