LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

20,675 posts in this topic

Buckethead Thanks Slash

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, killuridols said:

What does #GNRBTS stand for?

Big Tits Show

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, James Bond said:

GNR - Back to Slash.

Seems like the most logical choice! :thumbsup::slash:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They also used it on the Baby Metal picture, so I think @Manfisman guessed it with Behind the Scenes.  

IMG_0769.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Dear Del James

Please STFU

Thank you.

Couldn't agree more. 

His latest tweet is the definition of stupidity. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Dear Del James

Please STFU

Thank you.

This. Holy shit, this so much.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2017 at 3:33 PM, Whiskey Rose said:

Dear Del James

Please STFU

Thank you.

I can't stand that ass clown. I regret buying his shit book back in the day and putting so much as a dime in his pocket.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever estate this is, didn't he buy it for his own money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2017 at 0:24 PM, Fansince88 said:

They also used it on the Baby Metal picture, so I think @Manfisman guessed it with Behind the Scenes.  

IMG_0769.png

Yes that is it. The Slash pic on the stairs was taken backstage in Perth ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15 March 2017 at 11:00 PM, Muddy said:

Fernando posted a picture of the Yellow GNR billboard , and than someone that seems connected to the band commented something like "beauty and the beast, mystery solved 2 days , GNR Disney " not sure if it means anything or not but if it does I guess we'll know in 2 days

That's interesting. Isn't there a Beauty and Beast movie out. Maybe they are going to have a song on the soundtrack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wasted said:

That's interesting. Isn't there a Beauty and Beast movie out. Maybe they are going to have a song on the soundtrack. 

That would be horrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, The Cosmic Ted said:

That would be horrible.

Actually I was reading the production or making of the Beauty N Beast soundtrack and it sounded a lot like the possible making of CD II.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wasted said:

That's interesting. Isn't there a Beauty and Beast movie out. Maybe they are going to have a song on the soundtrack. 

Dude, I love GN'R and I love Beauty and the Beast but mashing them together would be a disaster :P 

And please note the full soundtrack has been released even before the movie, no GN'R song :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wasted said:

Actually I was reading the production or making of the Beauty N Beast soundtrack and it sounded a lot like the possible making of CD II.

yeah, maybe they have a hidden song after the real soundtrack maybe The General Thyme atlash shrugged with CD 2 are hidden in the movie :wow: lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tifalucis said:

Dude, I love GN'R and I love Beauty and the Beast but mashing them together would be a disaster :P 

And please note the full soundtrack has been released even before the movie, no GN'R song :D 

Sorry, I lost hope 10 hours ago, so I'm already too broken to give a witty reposte. Was that French? Am I French? I do not think so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

yeah, maybe they have a hidden song after the real soundtrack maybe The General Thyme atlash shrugged with CD 2 are hidden in the movie :wow: lol

Maybe at the end of the movie If the World 2 starts up for like 10 seconds then it cuts to Slash reading Atlas Shrugged out loud. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wasted said:

Maybe at the end of the movie If the World 2 starts up for like 10 seconds then it cuts to Slash reading Atlas Shrugged out loud. 

i think we (the fans) need some sort of news... :lol:  A silkworms thread just started and talk of Beaty and the Beast lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr. Doolittle is coming with Robert Downey Junior on lead. This has Gn'R written all over it.

Edited by Rovim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

i think we (the fans) need some sort of news... :lol:  A silkworms thread just started and talk of Beaty and the Beast lol

I knew this day would come. 

4 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Dr. Doolittle is coming with Robert Downey Junior on lead. This has Gn'R written all over it.

Shoot to thrill play to kill too many layers and too many producers

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.