[RUMOR] Is Dj Ashba Coming Back This Next Summer?

He's just fucking with us because he knows it gets the fans talking about him, which is what he wants. At least, that's what I'm telling myself...

There is always that possibility, unfortunately, but there is just no way that Ashba back in Guns would work in this day and age with what we have now. I feel like that should be common sense and be done with. 

• Like 2

it would be ridiculous if he came back to play with slash and it would be commercial suicide if ashba should replace slash. 

holy fuck. I have a flight booked to germany for the leipzig show and there is no way I am spending big money to see ashba and not at least the big 3.

• Like 1

I can only imagine a fortus replacement if he has decided to pack it in. I can't see him being added as a 3rd guitarist, but stranger things have happened.

Also, I'm not sure DJ would be allowed to be so open with his hints. GNR has always had that top secret info kept quiet.

Edited by Axl_morris

4 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

If DJ comes back I'll leave the forum - permanently. I'd kill myself is what I'm saying.

Yeh, after the eurphoric dance I did when he "decided" to leave for "creative reasons", I don't think I could take it, load the pistol with two bullets 👍🔫⚰️

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

He's just fucking with us because he knows it gets the fans talking about him, which is what he wants. At least, that's what I'm telling myself...

There is always that possibility, unfortunately, but there is just no way that Ashba back in Guns would work in this day and age with what we have now. I feel like that should be common sense and be done with. 

No, as a 3rd guitarist it wouldn't effect gnrs touring one bit, as long as Slash and Duff remain. 

Well besides the people here who absolutely despise Ashba being in anyway associated with GNR... But I think everyone would still go and grit their teeth looking at the goon. Hopefully they'd mix him low... And IF he was recording with them let it only be to double parts, and not let him write anything.

Actually scrap all of the above.... Just keep Ashba away. Let him have monster energy etc. 

:dj:💥🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛

3 hours ago, Bluefish18 said:

Maybe Fortus is bailing out?  He seemed less and less into the shows as the tour went on.

I don't see him leaving the biggest tour of his career no matter how into the shows he may be. He's probably making the most money he ever has made touring right now as well.

49 minutes ago, Natty said:

it would be ridiculous if he came back to play with slash and it would be commercial suicide if ashba should replace slash. 

holy fuck. I have a flight booked to germany for the leipzig show and there is no way I am spending big money to see ashba and not at least the big 3.

big 3?

so duff left and izzy is back?

i am so confused!

:rofl-lol:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

There is no reason anyone should worry that DJ ASHBA might be "COMING BACK" to GUNS N ROSES for the simple fact that DJ ASHBA was never in GUNS N ROSES!

thats true. absolutely.

but there is some strange drummer and a girl who pretend to be in the band as well. :facepalm:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bluefish18 said:

Maybe Fortus is bailing out?  He seemed less and less into the shows as the tour went on.

He also had a stress fracture in his foot. I doubt Fortus would want to leave this gig unless he's forced to.

As for Ashba, if there's ever anything solid evidence of this happening (I still don't buy it, but Axl is Axl, so...), I think we collectively owe it to the world to grab Ashba and make him take a long walk off a short pier. Or at least lock him in the vault with Paul Tobias.

42 minutes ago, Natty said:

thats true. absolutely.

but there is some strange drummer and a girl who pretend to be in the band as well. :facepalm:

oh you forgot the yes-man guitar player and the yes-man piano player?

its actually not their (aliens) fault, mostly

the one to blame for all this nonsense is the one running (ruining) the show

we all know who it is

Seriously. Did anyone who has attended the 2016/17 shows ever thought: "I think they need a third guitarist."?

Ashba is not replacing Slash and having a third guitarist is as useful as having a fridge in Antarctica. This whole thread is BS/wishful thinking of some strange FakeGNR fans.

• Like 1