Jump to content
papashaun

Guns n Roses Ban Fan From Shows Due to Song Leaks (Link)

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Well said and totally agree. I had some sympathy initially, but this is just stalker-like behavior.  Also, who has time for all of this bullshit?

Naming your child Axl is legit scary.  Axl and TB may need to look into a restraining order

That very well may be the next step here. Especially if he gets caught and arrested. Guy needs to take a step back and reassess what’s really important here 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nycgunner said:

Well said and totally agree. I had some sympathy initially, but this is just stalker-like behavior.  Also, who has time for all of this bullshit?

Naming your child Axl is legit scary.  Axl and TB may need to look into a restraining order

Well said. Good point. Man, wherever you are, just leave this nutty band alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Amaya said:

Well said. Good point. Man, wherever you are, just leave this nutty band alone. 

Hey. My son is named axl. But im also bat shit looney myself.  In reality, its just a name though. 

I will also take the under on rickardo getting arrested. Gotta catch' em first. 

In the words of the Carpenters "We've Only Just Begun!!"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Rick gets caught and kicked out, then we might get the chance to hear Hardschool.

The things Rick does for this fanbase, guys.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I predict Rick is gonna post selfies from the front row a couple hours before GnR hits the stage, then be surprised when he gets kicked out. 

Yeah all of the above plus gets arrested. I don't understand why he insists on telegraphing his every move. Makes me think this whole thing is just one gigantic troll and he's somehow part of it but highly unlikely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Crowebar said:

Yeah all of the above plus gets arrested. I don't understand why he insists on telegraphing his every move. Makes me think this whole thing is just one gigantic troll and he's somehow part of it but highly unlikely 

He's gone from the band just being mad at him to, is this guy going to turn into a psycho?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Fergie named her child Axl. ☄️

Yeah, quite a few Axl's here too. I personally know of at least two. And the parents aren't GNR nutters. But Axel is a normal name here too. Naming your kid Axl doesn't raise eyebrows here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lio said:

Yeah, quite a few Axl's here too. I personally know of at least two. And the parents aren't GNR nutters. But Axel is a normal name here too. Naming your kid Axl doesn't raise eyebrows here.

Here i Norway it comes down to how you spell it. If you name your kid "Aksel", that is fine; if you name him "Axl", then you are a nutter.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Two different topics. If you buy something you own it. It’s your property. If it’s stolen property and you distribute it, then it’s illegal.  No point oh continuing to beat this topic to death. 

Its a very simple thing to understand. 

The guy was paid money in good faith. 

Now he is seeking attention, fame and fortune at the bands expense. 

The band and its management are protecting their interests. 

Thats what any person or business would do, to ensure they are not opening themselves up to further attempts to be taken advantage of and distancing themselves from this person and their behaviour. 

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cineater said:

He's gone from the band just being mad at him to, is this guy going to turn into a psycho?

Nah doubt that very much. He's just beyond obsessed with gnr. Never understood super fans myself. Not something I'd ever do even if I was mega wealthy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Here i Norway it comes down to how you spell it. If you name your kid "Aksel", that is fine; if you name him "Axl", then you are a nutter.

Same goes for Germany. Axel is a normal name, even very 1980ish. Axl is ... well 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

Its a very simple thing to understand. 

The guy was paid money in good faith. 

Now he is seeking attention, fame and fortune at the bands expense. 

The band and its management are protecting their interests. 

Thats what any person or business would do, to ensure they are not opening themselves up to further attempts to be taken advantage of and distancing themselves from this person and their behaviour. 

And people wonder why management have issues with the forums. These are some of the people they deal with. Not the best motivation to make things better 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiwiguns said:

Its a very simple thing to understand. 

The guy was paid money in good faith. 

Now he is seeking attention, fame and fortune at the bands expense. 

The band and its management are protecting their interests. 

Thats what any person or business would do, to ensure they are not opening themselves up to further attempts to be taken advantage of and distancing themselves from this person and their behaviour. 

I'm just catching up on this story now.

GNR gave him money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

I'm just catching up on this story now.

GNR gave him money?

Yeah. The story goes that they gave him the money to give back to the investors that helped him raise the $15k to buy the CDs. 

The idea was they they would all get their money back so, but not receive the contents of the CDs.

Needless to say, things do not go according to plan lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crowebar said:

Nah doubt that very much. He's just beyond obsessed with gnr. Never understood super fans myself. Not something I'd ever do even if I was mega wealthy

Yeah, I don't get that either.  Dead fan here but it's never been more than the music to what I'm doing.  Granted it makes what I'm doing so much better.

I'll travel for a concert but I'm going with friends and it's the trip with a whole bunch of shit planned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Crowebar said:

Yeah all of the above plus gets arrested. I don't understand why he insists on telegraphing his every move. Makes me think this whole thing is just one gigantic troll and he's somehow part of it but highly unlikely 

I would think he's just saying he's gonna be there, but is actually staying at home. Then he posts a picture of one of his previous concert and say he was there for real, just to sound like he's defying the band.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Yeah. The story goes that they gave him the money to give back to the investors that helped him raise the $15k to buy the CDs. 

The idea was they they would all get their money back so, but not receive the contents of the CDs.

Needless to say, things do not go according to plan lol

Hahaha

No doubt, on all accounts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think all of you are failing to realize this is a festival show, not a GnR show.  The band (band mgmt) likely has less control over who they can and cannot allow into the venue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

I would think he's just saying he's gonna be there, but is actually staying at home. Then he posts a picture of one of his previous concert and say he was there for real, just to sound like he's defying the band.

Well going by his fb he's either there or one of his friends is there and is relaying him pics because I just saw one of the festival stage guns is playing on 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Crowebar said:

Nah doubt that very much. He's just beyond obsessed with gnr. Never understood super fans myself. Not something I'd ever do even if I was mega wealthy

I'm beyond obsessed with Slash and GnR also but you don't see me doing stupid things like this. He's just asking for trouble at this point.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×