Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

8 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Sweet design. Would be cool if they did a pack of tour themed baseball cards for these type of shows 

That WOULD be cool ;)

Found a final art version on my phone so I fixed my post. Sorry, on vacation for my birthday so I don’t have access to my computer. 

The artwork was great! Unfortunately I didn’t get a lithograph. They went instantly and from the looks of eBay this morning mostly to flippers.

I talked to one m’fr who had a poster tube. He had 13 of the 250. He said he goes to all the shows and this is how he pays for it.

it really would be nice if the venues would limit the purchase to 1 to give everyone a chance.

Ugh, they're letting people buy as many as they want again? I have one from each of the 20 shows Ive hit since '16 and was hoping they would die down a bit like they did in 2018 and I'd be able to grab them without getting there when the gates open. 

3 hours ago, B5Redeye said:

The artwork was great! Unfortunately I didn’t get a lithograph. They went instantly and from the looks of eBay this morning mostly to flippers.

I talked to one m’fr who had a poster tube. He had 13 of the 250. He said he goes to all the shows and this is how he pays for it.

it really would be nice if the venues would limit the purchase to 1 to give everyone a chance.

Agreed. I got to the venue at 2p, when parking opened, and someone a lot of people beat me (my buddy and I each snagged the last 2 from a venue employee selling through the closed gates). I saw multiple people carrying 4-6 of them. Just bullshit. It only fucks over fans. Doesn’t help the band. Not sure why it’s structured this way

Edited by nycgunner

7 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Agreed. I got to the venue at 2p, when parking opened, and someone a lot of people beat me (my buddy and I each snagged the last 2 from a venue employee selling through the closed gates). I saw multiple people carrying 4-6 of them. Just bullshit. It only fucks over fans. Doesn’t help the band. Not sure why it’s structured this way

What time do the merch stands open? Do they not have any inside the venues?

6 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

What time do the merch stands open? Do they not have any inside the venues?

At Metlife the inside posters were getting sold outside through the gates.  That is in addition to the lithos sold outside the venue / gates in the little trailers 

I don’t think there is a hard time - think it differs by venue - but find out what time parking is open.  Go an hr or two earlier.  Hopefully you’re not alone and can have someone stay with the car whole you explore 

If you get a poster outside, you have the convenience of safely storing it in your car

On 8/3/2021 at 11:29 AM, guitarpatch said:

Sweet design. Would be cool if they did a pack of tour themed baseball cards for these type of shows 

Pearl Jam did that a few times when they played Wrigley and Fenway...they also only allow one show poster per person.

Edited by GoBucky

For the Fenway show all the stands outside sold out of lithos fast , 10-15 minutes they told me , saw someone get the last couple at one of the stands , inside I got in about 5 minutes after gates opened and was able to get a couple , they had a 2 per person limit inside but not sure if there was a limit outside. 

• Like 1