Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

Ah for fuck's sake, this is depressing. 

With this and the filing legal challenges against bootleg t-shirt sellers it's just ramming it down our throats that money is such a driving force now. I wish it was otherwise as it all just seems to be greed on top of something that is highly profitable anyway. 

Just sad to see. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Ah for fuck's sake, this is depressing. 

With this and the filing legal challenges against bootleg t-shirt sellers it's just ramming it down our throats that money is such a driving force now. I wish it was otherwise as it all just seems to be greed on top of something that is highly profitable anyway. 

Just sad to see. 

I understand going after bootleg stuff.  That's just wrong.  But screwing over artists who have been making them awesome posters is bad business.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, facefirst said:

Thanks a lot.  I appreciate the kind words.  It's a bummer that they'll never see the light of day.  I'm still very proud of my work even though it's for a band that I now hate.  It's sad, I grew up LOVING them.  I always thought of them as THE antiestablishment band.  Sadly they're just a money machine.  Nothing more.

Now is perfectly appropiate the ABSURD word :(  you work is excellent. 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, facefirst said:

I understand going after bootleg stuff.  That's just wrong.  But screwing over artists who have been making them awesome posters is bad business.

I am really sorry man. I have a number of your posters from shows I attended and really value your work now and for many years to come.  That’s disappointing to hear what happened and is another strike against Gn’R and further erosion of my support for the band 

I haven’t had much of an opinion on how GnR is managed or it’s management team, but they really are negligent. No enterprise with this much economic might should be managed by someone so inexperienced, callous, and unprofessional.  Hopefully they make it right. If not, hope you and other artists box out Gn’R from your services 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 9:42 AM, facefirst said:

This was the concept for Vegas.  1976 Topps football design.  Would have had the inside of Allegiant Field in the background.

J6GGNaC.jpg

I got tix for the vegas show, so very excited! 

I'm assuming that they went with a different design?

Do you have an Instagram?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mingsubu said:

I got tix for the vegas show, so very excited! 

I'm assuming that they went with a different design?

Do you have an Instagram?

Yeah, that will definitely not be the design.

I am on IG.

14 hours ago, owenstar said:

I dig the Montana one! The kenevil helmet is so fuckin rad.

I'm a fan of it too.

7 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Someone posted on FB that lithos are one per person tonight 

That was me. My friend attended the Denver show. He told me no more lithos sold outside the venue. And that there were 3 merch stands inside, but only one had the lithos and litho shirt. With a 1 litho per person policy now in effect. Management must know somethings up with the lithos. 

• Like 1