Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 7/9/2023 at 8:27 PM, GNRmello77 said:

Anybody knows where to find their flight information? Wanna see if they land in Eindhoven 

They never landed in Eindhoven as they never had a hotel in the Netherlands but set up camp in Duesseldorf/Germany for the Weert gig. I was at their hotel there the entire Tuesday.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvAFEXPoWr8/

2023 stamps collection for the first leg of the @gunsnroses 2023 tour. GNR supporters can collect stamps in the nighttrain passport for each concert they have visited. The stamps feature city symbols, country icons or heroes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvB6hUpISzS/?img_index=1

New official tour lithograph and T-Shirt for @gunsnroses 

From the top of my head, Athena often given the epithet Pallas, is an ancient Greek goddess associated with wisdom, warfare, and handicraft who was later syncretized with the Roman goddess Minerva. Athena was regarded as the patron and protectress of various cities across Greece, particularly the city of Athens, from which she most likely received her name.

thanks to:
@dooher for the opportunity 
@qv_verde.montreal qv_verde.montreal for the translation
@jcampoy for the animation

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Nikki Sixx wants to tour with GNR

Stylistically I always thought Guns would have been a better fit than Def Leppard.

You wouldn't be alternating headliners though – GN'R would have to go last every night with their longer shows

Edited by DoMw94

10 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Nikki Sixx wants to tour with GNR

That's never gonna happen in a million years, unless Vince hides from GNR the entire tour. Which to be fair, he already did when GNR toured with them in 1987 lol, according to Slash he didn't see Vince even once during that tour. Would be a killer tour though I'd buy tickets to see that

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

1 hour ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Axl on Joe Rogan Podcast would be awesome. Though it won't happen for sure.

Axl is one of Joe’s most requested guests, I imagine he’d have found a way to bring it up into conversation!

4 minutes ago, Ratam said:

He seem just happy on the stage.

maybe he smiles only when he really feels like smiling, like he doesn't want to fake a smile (just a guess)

he also seems to not really be that into taking pictures, but who knows cause he keeps taking them without smiling.

• Like 2

On 7/9/2023 at 7:56 PM, Georgina Arriaga said:

The hideous boots Made a Comeback

Really, italians fans are great!!!

Is there more of this...nice he went to them but this ended as they surged towards him!! Did he stick or security get him outta there? Almost like the 90s for a moment 😵

I think that Joe's podcast is still one of the world's biggest. And he's had other rockers on there like James Hetfiels, Steven Tyler, Dave Lee Roth and Maynard James Keenan. 

Some of us may have our qualms about that show, but I bet if Axl were a guest each and every one of us would stop whatever we were doing at the time and listen to it immediately. 

2 hours ago, Jw224 said:

Hopefully Axl goes on Joe Rogan so that he can be asked riveting questions about UFOs or whatever Internet hoax Joe has fallen for this week. 

You follow a guy who earnestly paid an old lady named Yoda in Sedona, AZ to see who he knew from past lives and which cities had an acceptable magnetic force field to perform in…

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

You follow a guy who earnestly paid an old lady named Yoda in Sedona, AZ to see who he knew from past lives and which cities had an acceptable magnetic force field to perform in…

Shit!! I'd forgotten about Yoda! Axl went through some weird ass times...he seems to.be relatively mundane and "normal" these days...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ratam said:

He seem just happy on the stage.

To do JR's job, you gotta always been husslin, so I'm sure he asked or exchanged details at the very least...it would be one for the ages...that S.Tyler episode was WILD man! 

- BTW was there not a rumours a few months back about Axl and Joe? Funny they meet like this after that...maybe Joe's stalking him 

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Shit!! I'd forgotten about Yoda! Axl went through some weird ass times...he seems to.be relatively mundane and "normal" these days...

Here's my summary of Axl's beliefs in the supernatural and Sharon Maynard: (50) 15. MAY-DECEMBER 1992: TOURING AND FEUDS - Page 2 (a-4-d.com)

It is actually a quite depressing read.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

5 hours ago, janrichmond said:

You can see how happy Axl was :lol:

Screenshot2023-07-24at13_23_21.png.fccb355976452a43cbcd47b6fbb9c077.png

Axl almost never smiles when he takes pictures with fans.

Seeing them together is so cool. Joe's the best podcaster worldwide. He's always defended Axl throughout the years, he's definitely a big fan. I hope Axl comes on his show, it would be amazing.

• Like 4