I Feel Good Discussion Thread

This ones a little harder to wrap my head around. Axl sounds good and the band sounds tight but it just doesn't fit somehow, if Guns were a funk type band Slash wouldn't have given Always on The Run to Lenny Kravitz. They seem to be having fun though so can't hate on it too much.

Edited by Silverburst80

It takes some getting used to. I like it though, after a few listens, it's already growing on me. I think they all do a great job at it.

I like how they're doing all kinds of covers now. I think people going get a really versatile show. I love that, a little bit of everything.

Who knows, maybe they're testing the waters by trying new and different covers out and seeing how they work together. I will always hope somehow this all leads to new music :lol:

3 minutes ago, Tyler Drama said:

Honestly I feel like most fans would be happier if they played some more of their own songs, instead of arranging covers of other bands. These covers sound great. I'd just much rather rock out to something like Pretty Tied Up or Dead Horse.

I think they just do songs that they have fun doing, seems like they just arent interested / feeling those old UYI tracks right now. Hopefully later. Just like the seeker, it sounds awesome but it has a bittersweet taste cause it could be like you said, Dead Horse or whatever. But I'd rather have them have fun and do a good show than be half hearted about it

I've been a little bit out of the loop and kinda lost in this NA leg. So...Where the fuck did that rasp came from? Has he been rasping the shit out of the other songs lately or something? Where is this rasp on Estranged outro? :o

The more I listen to this the better it sounds. The audio wasn't that great in the first video, but it sounds absolutely amazing in the last couple of videos. I actually prefer this over the original probably cause I'm more of a rock n' roll guy than a funk guy. Especially the ending of the song is pure rock n' roll and I wish the ending was a bit longer.

This is the Guns N' Roses I love, they can play anything and sound marvelous on it.

Edited by Lies They Tell
  • Like 2