ABSUЯD Single released at midnight

2 minutes ago, Dean said:

Depending on hangover, I'll need to request it on a few morning radio stations tomorrow. Not a chance will it be entertained!

Commercial radio will only play things with support of the record company.  For instance… I can’t get any radio station around me to play anything from CD.  

1 minute ago, Bitchisback said:

Imagine if I told you in 2016 the first GnR single released with Slash and Duff would be silk worms lmao 

All things considered I think Duff and Slash reworking Chinese Democracy leftovers is the best chance there is at a new album.

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

11 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I am really bemused....well that's putting it lightly that people are actually excited that this song is being reelased.  IT IS AN AWFUL STEAMING PILE OF SHIT.   I do get those that are excited that this MAY be an indicator more new music is coming, but you also have to realize this is Guns N Roses we are dealing with...not a normal, rational band with legitimate management.  To clarify this, I would hardly count on this as any indicator more new music incoming, it would be typical GnR to release this and that be it, I do hope more is coming...but it's more likely Axl will poo poo any more music being released once this song gets trashed by the critics.   It's actually kind of embarassing that tomorrow I'm going to be getting texts from friends who know this is my favorite band about this shit pile of trash they released. 

STFU

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Commercial radio will only play things with support of the record company.  For instance… I can’t get any radio station around me to play anything from CD.  

I'm sure commercial rock radio is more than ready to give heavy rotation to a song that references pussy full of maggots. #metoo

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, downzy said:

I'm sure commercial rock radio is more than ready to give heavy rotation to a song that references pussy full of maggots. #metoo

I have to assume the track that went to radio is heavily edited for lyric content. 

• GNFNR 1
  • ABSUЯD 2

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

A reworked Silkworms as the first "new" release with Slash is simultaneously the dumbest and yet hilariously awesome thing that could happen. Fucking band. You can't make this shit up!

Bro it's the most fucking guns n roses thing to ever happen lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • ABSUЯD 2

5 minutes ago, James Bond said:

A reworked Silkworms as the first "new" release with Slash is simultaneously the dumbest and yet hilariously awesome thing that could happen. Fucking band. You can't make this shit up!

Absolutely. Gotta give it to Axl, this is the most "GNR thing" he has done since taking 17 years to put out a new studio album of original material and then spending another 13 years without a second of "new" music

RNFNR

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • ABSUЯD 2