Is Axl happier than previous tours?

1 minute ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

For as long as I can remember people have been saying that he seems happier than before. Either it's in the eyes of the perceiver or he just keeps on getting happier and happier the older he gets. Maybe it's because each day he's one step further from his miserable childhood.

wow that was very strong, i hope axl found the contention and lovefrom beta and his family.

you problaby haven't seen any 2006 - 2010 - 2012 shows in a while. He's all happy and smiling and joking there too. He's a drugged up billionaire, Axl. He likes tacos, he can eat all night and sleep all day and not care about the way he looks and when he sings he can get away with murder. Sure he's happy. Been for a while

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, whatashame said:

you problaby haven't seen any 2006 - 2010 - 2012 shows in a while. He's all happy and smiling and joking there too. He's a drugged up billionaire, Axl. He likes tacos, he can eat all night and sleep all day and not care about the way he looks and when he sings he can get away with murder. Sure he's happy. Been for a while

On contrary, my friend.

I have seen/listened to almost every bootleg from 2002 to 2014 tour. 

2002 until 2014 gigs, he barely stayed onstage during a guitar solo or song intro.

This tour is different even comparing to 16, 17, 18, 19 legs.

• Like 3

On 8/27/2021 at 8:23 AM, whatashame said:

He's not a billionaire. Probably a hundred millionaire. You have to give him credit for doing long tours with close to 3 hour shows at 59 when he doesn't need the money.

• Like 3

On 8/25/2021 at 12:46 PM, Martin Riggs said:

Has he even been linked to anyone since that model “girlfriend” Sasha from the 2006 era? Excluding the Lana Del Rey rumor since I’m assuming that wasn’t actually true. 

Are you implying that Axl is actually a real Cornshucker?

I think it's because of the (possible) "new record". There have been years of problems/discussions with the record label. He already wanted to release Chinese Democracy in 2000 but the record label refused to release it untill 2008 (with terms he did not agree with, so he didn't do any kind of promotion). He wanted to release "CD2" in 2010, but the label refused the release, again...

Now, since Slash and Duff are back in the band, the record label is finally interested in releasing a new album. Problem is, gnr owes the record company 1 album before they are "free". I guess the label wants to milk that out, but apparently a deal has been made considering the upcoming release.

To sum up: after years of struggle he finally managed to get rid of the label, wich makes him more happy.

On 8/25/2021 at 6:38 PM, TheGeneral said:

If he has someone special in his life I doubt we'd ever find out about it unless he wants us to. Numerous people close to him stated that Michael Jackson had a secret long-term girlfriend in the years up until his death and nobody found out about that either while he was still here, so Axl, who has much less cameras on him shouldn't have a problem with keeping that part of his life out of the spotlight.

IMHO I just believe he's happy to be touring again, presenting some new material and getting reactions from the fans.

Michael Jackson? 🥴

3 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

The tempo improvements this tour can't be overstated.. Too bad we didn't have Axl's 2016 voice with these tempos!!

3 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

The tempo improvements this tour can't be overstated.. Too bad we didn't have Axl's 2016 voice with these tempos!!

Can you explain to a lay person What a Drop in tempo does for the songs? I noticed Jungle was  slower. I’ve never seen Axl so smile much as I did last night.