Hard Skool Officially Released at Midnight - Sept 24

3 hours ago, Spirit said:

Thank you, but I was wondering which names they would print on the record, as some of those credits in the official databases sometimes don't get printed on booklets and record covers as well. For example, I would be surprised of seeing Slash and Paul Huge to share that same credit on the label of the 7" (if they printed any credits on the label. It seems there are no credits on the back cover, as far as I could spot from the pics posted in this thread).

Edited by Twinaleblood

7 hours ago, Twinaleblood said:

Thank you, but I was wondering which names they would print on the record, as some of those credits in the official databases sometimes don't get printed on booklets and record covers as well. For example, I would be surprised of seeing Slash and Paul Huge to share that same credit on the label of the 7" (if they printed any credits on the label. It seems there are no credits on the back cover, as far as I could spot from the pics posted in this thread).

My guess is going forward if they put the writing credits down it'll just be listed as "Guns n' Roses"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

My guess is going forward if they put the writing credits down it'll just be listed as "Guns n' Roses"

Yep, sounds likely, but I'm a sucker for credits and I hope, if/when we get an album (and please let's not spin this into "we're never getting an album etc etc"), at least the musicians credits will be UYI or CD style, ie with detailed credits for each song listing who played what.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 11:15 PM, RussTCB said:

The records shipping from Ferndale Michigan makes me wonder if they were pressed at the Third Man Records pressing plant downtown Detroit. If so, I should go there and see if they're pressing anything else from GN'R. 

I got my HS cassettes, vinyl, and CDs in yesterday. The vinyl says made in Germany, the cassettes in the UK. I didn't notice with the CDs, but can take a closer look tonight. (I opened them up late last night)

• Like 3
  • ABSUЯD 1

2 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I got my HS cassettes, vinyl, and CDs in yesterday. The vinyl says made in Germany, the cassettes in the UK. I didn't notice with the CDs, but can take a closer look tonight. (I opened them up late last night)

Bought both the cassette and vinyl and I live in Sweden, they haven't left the US yet... It's a shame that the UK store could have sent out the products ordered in Europe if they where made there!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Nice. My vinyl hasn't moved yet, at least according to the tracking. It'll just be a neat thing to listen to once, then file in with the rest of my 45s.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweersa said:

Congrats!!! Which is the cd box format? Jewelcase, digipack, slim carton??

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Atlas19 said:

Congrats!!! Which is the cd box format? Jewelcase, digipack, slim carton??

Slim carton, I believe. A basic glossy cardboard sleeve with the disc. Less than stellar graphic design. Cassette tape packaging was cheap too, cardboard. 

I'll try to take pictures in the next few days if no one else does.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

28 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I changed the Wikipedia article to reflect the January 28th release but someone changed it back to February 25th… What’s wrong with you people?

Somewhat related: the only time I ever edited Wikipedia was over 10 years ago. 

It was regarding a setlist for a Pink Floyd show I was at. Like, I was there and I have a bootleg of the show as well. So I corrected the setlist. Someone keep changing it back to leave off songs that were performed. So I ended up just giving up lol

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Somewhat related: the only time I ever edited Wikipedia was over 10 years ago. 

It was regarding a setlist for a Pink Floyd show I was at. Like, I was there and I have a bootleg of the show as well. So I corrected the setlist. Someone keep changing it back to leave off songs that were performed. So I ended up just giving up lol

I had the same issue when I tied editing the Vault soda Wikipedia page years ago with factual information regarding the brand refresh.

Sometimes people just can't handle the truth!

• Like 1

Same here. I kept adding Melissa to the band line-up on their wiki page and someone kept "demoting" her as "touring/session musician", leaving just the other six as official band members. I kept insisting and adding sources until it was accepted for good.

Edited by Twinaleblood
  • Haha 3