Hard Skool Officially Released at Midnight - Sept 24

Ordered the vinyl and CD and bit the bullet on Nightrain Deluxe too… 🥴🤑💀

For all those who’ve ordered from Europe/UK, will be interesting to see if they do like before and declare a low value on the parcel in order to avoid further customs duties on the delivery end.

I remember they had done that for the last time I was signed up to Deluxe Nightrain when there was a 7” record included with the original Appetite artwork on it.

20 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

For the folks in Europe, is there any other place than the US store to order this?

In France, Universal Music just made a page where you can order Hardskool Vinyle, Cd and K7. It's official. 

https://universalmusic.store/search?q=guns n roses*&type=product

BUT, the CD is really overpriced ! 17€ without shipping ! I payed something like 10€ with the shipping from the US. Everything is in preorder like in the Official GnR website btw.

• Thanks 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

2 hours ago, 42è BCP said:

In France, Universal Music just made a page where you can order Hardskool Vinyle, Cd and K7. It's official. 

BUT, the CD is really overpriced ! 17€ without shipping ! I payed something like 10€ with the shipping from the US. Everything is in preorder like in the Official GnR website btw.

Weird that vinyl and cassette are cheaper than the CD. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 42è BCP said:

CD was $5.89 from gunsnroses.com

I still think the whole school theme is so lame, including the bell. 

My stuff hasn’t shipped yet. Just says label created. 

I hope they release the live version of Absurd on streaming sites or something. It’s just on the vinyl and idk how to rip it from there to digital format. I like that live version.

Edited by GnR Chris

3 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

So after all that confusion about whether the Nightrain-membership clear vinyl was a 7" or 12", and how the picture was clearly a 12"... the regular 7" has the small hole, no adapter needed. :lol:

edit: here's a clip of the live Absurd. https://streamable.com/atxivm

The 12" single issue had nothing to do with the size of the hole in the record. It had to do with the amount vinyl. 

In the end, I don't really care about the Nightrain exclusive record anyway since I'm not buying just to get it. I do hope those that buy it are happy with it though. 

• Like 2

Just now, RussTCB said:

The 12" single issue had nothing to do with the size of the hole in the record. It had to do with the amount vinyl. 

In the end, I don't really care about the Nightrain exclusive record anyway since I'm not buying just to get it. I do hope those that buy it are happy with it though. 

I actually have at least one 7" single that has 2 songs per side, but they're short songs. I'm sure the clear version will be a 7" and will have poor sound quality, but whatever. Even if it were a 12" single, I wouldn't sign up for Nightrain :lol:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I actually have at least one 7" single that has 2 songs per side, but they're short songs. I'm sure the clear version will be a 7" and will have poor sound quality, but whatever. Even if it were a 12" single, I wouldn't sign up for Nightrain :lol:

They'd have to have Axl hand deliver any vinyl to my front door in order for me to ever consider paying for Nightrain ever again. 

• Haha 2