predictions for 2022

I really think that someone will quit (slash) or they’ll disband… more likely 2023 though.

I actually hope they call it a day, it’s become a circus but not like the UYI says. It’s sad seeing Axl onstage. I’m hoping they’ll drop an album and retire.

Edited by megaguns1982
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I don't think Atlas would make a strong single. Perhaps would be better, or Zodiac 13.

Of course it wouldn't, it's dreadful.  It would be marginally better than Silkworms.

Perhaps is ok but only has 1 verse.

Lol at the idea of 'Zodiac 13' existing as anything more than a 20 year old instrumental demo.

Edited by Pele

2 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

I really think that someone will quit (slash) or they’ll disband… more likely 2023 though.

I actually hope they call it a day, it’s become a circus but not like the UYI says. It’s sad seeing Axl onstage. I’m hoping they’ll drop an album and retire.

I'm definitely now at the stage where if they're not wanting to move forwards it's time to call it a day. I don't want them to just produce diminishing returns forever now, which without any focus on the future, is the inevitable result. 

I think there’s way too much money involved for any of g to hem to quit/retire. I’d say UYI box and tour, like someone else said ain’t going down as a new single. Then maybe an extended break. I think we’ll see them again in a few years. Like Aerosmith or the Stones, just too much cash to call it a day. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

I think there’s way too much money involved for any of g to hem to quit/retire. I’d say UYI box and tour, like someone else said ain’t going down as a new single. Then maybe an extended break. I think we’ll see them again in a few years. Like Aerosmith or the Stones, just too much cash to call it a day. 

I see what you’re saying but seriously, how much money is enough? Surely they’ve all made enough to last several lifetimes and take care of their people.

it’s certainly not about the art at this point.

• Like 2