What Chinese Democracy song should be re-released with Slash and Duff

7 minutes ago, Gibson87 said:

I'm kind of bummed they never brought it out of retirement for NITL. Slash would have killed it

Very possible that Slash would have in fact killed it... In the bad sense. IF Slash was on form and inspired he could really do something amazing with that song. In my opinion Slash would need to be at peak form to outdo or equal the guitar work on the original Street of Dreams... I haven't heard Slash at peak in that melodic style since maybe the Last fight? At a push.

• Like 2

I love Chinese Democracy as it is, but for real tho and to answer your question I think Better is better how Slash and Duff reworked it so that’s the only song I would like re-released, as long as it had the same vocals from the album and not modern vocals. Obviously they shouldn’t be wasting their time re-recording music that’s already been released and everyone knows this so there’s no way this can be a serious question, but I seriously love the new Better intro and Slash’s solo near the end

6 hours ago, slash23579 said:

I love Chinese Democracy as it is, but for real tho and to answer your question I think Better is better how Slash and Duff reworked it so that’s the only song I would like re-released, as long as it had the same vocals from the album and not modern vocals. Obviously they shouldn’t be wasting their time re-recording music that’s already been released and everyone knows this so there’s no way this can be a serious question, but I seriously love the new Better intro and Slash’s solo near the end

For me, Better was almost perfect but not quite. I think they've turned it into a great song and would love to see the new version on tape!

None of them need to be reissued. They are fine as they are and don’t need to be changed. Can GNR at the very least be something that doesn’t try to remake or reboot things ? It imo shows how lacking in original ideas Hollywood are when their go to idea is to remake or reboot shows and movies that are perfectly fucking fine as is.