Metallica Fans Point The Finger At Axl Rose

15 minutes ago, axlslash said:

Alternatively: rock stars are frequently not consistently great people, and these tiktok trends aren't going to meaningfully effect anyone.

But it's also 30yrs ago and based entirely off hearsay (the original point against Hetfield). There surely must be something against calling someone a racist off the back of absolutely no evidence. 

9 minutes ago, invisible_rose said:

But it's also 30yrs ago and based entirely off hearsay (the original point against Hetfield). There surely must be something against calling someone a racist off the back of absolutely no evidence. 

I mean, it's not hearsay if the person who says they heard it was an eye witness. That is literally the definition of not being hearsay. And even if it were hearsay, who cares? People whining on tiktok about 30 year old accusations aren't going to change anything.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, username said:

Fuck cancel culture and the idiots following it. As pointed out, it's not even a real place. I'm now going to blast One In A Million at full volume just to piss people off. Probably followed by ABSURD. 

Lol nice! Make it the silkworms version. What shall I do, with a bitch like you!

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, username said:

Fuck cancel culture and the idiots following it. As pointed out, it's not even a real place. I'm now going to blast One In A Million at full volume just to piss people off. Probably followed by ABSURD. 

That is a truly offensive song with utterly reprehensible lyrics that should never be heard ever again…oh and One In A Million is pretty bad too :P

• Haha 4

Pisses me off. 

Axl Rose never pretended to be a perfect person and was always very up front about being tortured. That behavior came out in its own way, but he was never anything but completely sincere about who he was.

I’m a lawyer and in law, we call this the “tu quoque” defense (you too). It means you accuse the other party of the same misconduct they are putting on you. It’s a shitty defense, because it doesn’t exonerate you from anything. It’s the type of thing you use when you can’t wash the blood off your hands.

• Like 4