Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Uncle Bob said:

Looks right and respectful to me, after 4 years of imagery with skulls of these 3 dudes ignoring the rest of the band like they are not people

That didnt stop the big3 of having their own portaloos and frank/dizzy/mel using the same one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

I see DJ (tm) Cashba is now pimping his wife out as a stripper on his TikTok while he plays the riff from SIDHY... I only know this because I follow him on twitter and he cross posts all his shit across all platforms so I see it... that’s rock bottom isn’t it? Maybe she doesn’t care. But she’s like 25 years younger than him. She probably sees the bank statements too. He seems desperate to keep up a following, which I understand I guess. Times are tough for marginal “stars” these days with no paying shows... interesting though...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I see DJ (tm) Cashba is now pimping his wife out as a stripper on his TikTok while he plays the riff from SIDHY... I only know this because I follow him on twitter and he cross posts all his shit across all platforms so I see it... that’s rock bottom isn’t it? Maybe she doesn’t care. But she’s like 25 years younger than him. She probably sees the bank statements too. He seems desperate to keep up a following, which I understand I guess. Times are tough for marginal “stars” these days with no paying shows... interesting though...

Ashba has always been a disgrace. Not just for gnr but for music and human beings in general

17 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

a 48 year old rock guitarist using TikTok says it all 

• Haha 3