Silkworms FULL LEAK Discussion **NO LINKS**7 Day Suspension For Asking For Links**

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

Both Bumblefoot’s Remix and Evader’s fanmade Remix wipe the fucking floor with this piece of shit. It’s so bad that I’m not even gonna put it on one of my fan compilations. I might even hate it more than Get in the Ring. Just awful. Tho to be fair, I understand it’s just a very early demo that (at least imo) eventually evolved into a semi-decent song.

This song is definitely lacking the guitars that are on the 2001 live versions, I am guessing this is either a work in progress version or just something that highlights Pitman's weird sounds to demo how it all sounds 

4 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Both Bumblefoot’s Remix and Evader’s fanmade Remix wipe the fucking floor with this piece of shit. It’s so bad that I’m not even gonna put it on one of my fan compilations. I might even hate it more than Get in the Ring. Just awful. Tho to be fair, I understand it’s just a very early demo that (at least imo) eventually evolved into a semi-decent song.

LMAO the BBF version is garbage. Its just BBF making pointless noodling that does not even fit the song and Axl just saying absurd over and over again. This demo is a million times better.

the best version is still HOF live.

• Like 1

Even in RIO01 Axl was ashamed of this turd and had tp say "on the keyboards, Chris Pitman - he wrote this" in order to decrease his responsibility.

Axl is sort of happy a bit caus this song finally makes My World look like an act of brilliance.

1 hour ago, Powerage5 said:

So cool to finally hear a studio version of the original version of the song, I like this a hell of a lot more than the one we already had. It's a lot more electronic sounding than it was live. That said I'm bummed it still doesn't have the chorus :( 

“What should I do, with a bitch like you” is the new “with your ass in the air”. I hear it in my head every time.

• GNFNR 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

Off topic, but, in addition to being an indie dance legend, I find Bez a nice guy and a bit of a comedy legend.

On topic, bit confused. Hasn't this leaked last year?

This is a different version. This one is the same arrangement as the 2001 live versions, not the reworked one from last year. 

2 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

Off topic, but, in addition to being an indie dance legend, I find Bez a nice guy and a bit of a comedy legend.

On topic, bit confused. Hasn't this leaked last year?

His autobiography is a good read. 

I think it was the mono version with rons overdub that came out last year, structure is very different.

What's interesting is that this was mixed on the 7th of November 2000 so the chorus that is present on the HOB version probably was added somewhere between then and the 31st of December. Possibly during rehearsals for the HOB and Rio shows. Then it was removed again for the recordings Bumble played on in the mid 00s. I wonder if that chorus was present when they played it during the 2 Vegas shows in December of 2001.

What's your take on this @zombux

• Like 3