GUNS IN VIVE LATINO MEXICO CITY 2020

46 minutes ago, vloors said:

We can only hope these shows will be in support for a new album and its not just a NITL continuation.

It will be under a new tour title

"Forever In This Lifetime Tour" featuring the classic NITL setlists you know and love :lol:

Edited by WhazUp
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

The shows will be in support of the $100 Xmas Ornament going Gold

With each of  the band sporting the new GNR holiday sweater.

2 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Eh I guess that isn’t too much of a surprise, given that they have Latin America dates lined up in March.

is this new tour gonna have a name? 

NITL II

Kicking the can down the road tour

Keeping NITL great tour

More of the same tour

• Like 1

Hard for me to accept that Guns has become such a nostalgia touring act, when a big part of why it’s my favorite band is Axl’s drive and desire to make new music. Oh well, tis the course of many bands of their repertoire to be creatively dead. Hopefully they throw in another deep cut next leg to give us SOMETHING. Eventually they’re going to run out of songs they can keep adding, they’re library isn’t that big! Last song I really think they could add (that Axl can do) is Hard School or Breakdown 

2 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

If this tour is to support new music it wouldn't make sense to start the tour outside of the U.S. 

Not sure I follow the logic on that one.

Plenty of artists tour other parts of the world before hitting the US to promote new music.  Logistics and venue availability can often dictate where tours start and end.  

2 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

If this tour is to support new music it wouldn't make sense to start the tour outside of the U.S. 

Technically the UYI tour started in South America with the two Rio dates.

Also technically Slipknot started the We Are Not Your Kind tour this year in Europe (tho it was billed under a different name).

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, downzy said:

Not sure I follow the logic on that one.

Plenty of artists tour other parts of the world before hitting the US to promote new music.  Logistics and venue availability can often dictate where tours start and end.  

5 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Technically the UYI tour started in South America with the two Rio dates.

Also technically Slipknot started the We Are Not Your Kind tour this year in Europe (tho it was billed under a different name).

I stand corrected! 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Nothing new. What I would be actually afraid of is more and more new dates gradually flowing in during these upcoming months, leaving us with 20 to 30 dates stretching to late summer, without a hint of new material to come...
As long as it’s just March/April, it’s still ok. We don’t know what’s going on with the record, but I don’t believe F’s "6 months" propaganda at any rate. 

• Like 1