Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

I just want to add:

with what limited knowledge I have of music in the tv/movie industry, I don’t think its either band. 

The mosy likely situation to me here is the writers wrote a storyboard for a classic-rock themed episode as you can see from the title of the show “Armageddon Outta Here.” 

The music for TV shows is either written or recorded or pre-recorded songs are chosen, all of this typically done by one person for a flat fee per episode. But all of this has to be done AFTER the episode is written obviously.

*somehow axl got involved along the way*  thats the biggest mystery here. 

Given the last Loney Toones episodes aired in October was it? I’d say the episode was written and the song was written and recorded sometime in the last 2 months. 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I just want to add:

with what limited knowledge I have of music in the tv/movie industry, I don’t think its either band. 

The mosy likely situation to me here is the writers wrote a storyboard for a classic-rock themed episode as you can see from the title of the show “Armageddon Outta Here.” 

The music for TV shows is either written or recorded or pre-recorded songs are chosen, all of this typically done by one person for a flat fee per episode. But all of this has to be done AFTER the episode is written obviously.

Given the last Loney Toones episodes aired in October was it? I’d say the episode was written and the song was written and recorded sometime in the last 2 months. 

If say youre probably right. 

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I just want to add:

Could of been recorded anytime, the show is called "Wabbit" a looney tunes production and they have been airing all month  here are the listings:

the one with <<<<<<< is the Axl one

Season 3
05-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E01 Bunny Man/Quagmire of Solace
05-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E02 Coyote Under Construction/The Bunny and the Goon
05-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E03 Model T. Fudd/Victory Clasp
05-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E04 Lola Rider/Daredevil Duck
07-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E05 Planet of the Big Foots Part 1/Planet of the Big Foots Part 2
07-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E06 Cold Medal Wabbit/No Duck is an Island
07-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E07 My Kingdom for a Duck/Finders Keepers, Losers Sweepers
07-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E08 Daffy Crackpot/Fashion Viktor
10-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E09 Sam the Roughrider/Fool's Gold
10-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E10 Bonjour DarkBat/Renaissance Fair - Thee Well
10-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E11 Cinder Porker Part 1/Cinder Porker Past 2
10-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E12 You Ain't Nothin' but a Foghorn/The Pepe Who Came in From the Cold
13-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E13 Smoothie Operator/Slugsworthy's Slop House
13-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E14 Cal-umbus/Porky Pigskin
13-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E15 Riverboat Rabbit/Dorlock, P.I.
15-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E16 To Be the Flea, You Gotta Beat the Flea/The Wild Blue Blunder
16-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E17 Thomas Fuddison/Hiccups and Downs
16-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E18 Foghorn Foods/Cruise Control
16-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E19 Versailles's Matters/Frank Lloyd Wrong
16-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E20 King Bugs and the Island of Lunacy Part 1/King Bugs and the Island of Lunacy Part 2
19-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E21 Swamp and Circumstance/Safari, So Goodie
19-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E22 It's Snout or Never/From Dusk Till Dog
19-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E23 Close Encounters of the Duck Kind/O.M. Genie
19-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E24 Brothers in Harms/Rhoda Derby
22-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E25 Lake, Rattle, and Roll/It Paint All It's Cracked Up to Be
22-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E26 Samurai Bugs/Duck in the Mist
22-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E27 The Loonies Part 1/The Loonies Part 2
22-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E28 Dorlock Vice Part 1/Dorlock Vice Part 2
24-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E29 Armageddon Outta Here Part 1/Armageddon Outta Here Part 2   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
24-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E30 Substitute Porky/Viktor the Psychic
24-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E31 Formula One Bunny/Daffy Goes to Hollywood
24-Dec-2018 Wabbit S03E32 A Duck in the Laundromat/Primo Bugs-erino

It cost a lot of money and time to get a singer in a studio and have it mixed properly by his people. My guess is Axl was already making a move into the studio on a given date, and this idea for the cartoon came along after he booked a trip to the studio. 

More than likely gnr got permission to use the looney toons theme for their tour. Later the writers probably pitched an idea of an episode to Axl’s people. Axl to their surprise agreed and told them what dates he’d be available in the studio. 

Good news, you typically don’t go to the studio to record vocals for one song then call it a day. Axl May have been working during his breaks this tour.

My guess is the writers wrote the episode and a song for the show, and had session musicians perform the song. They have a list of celebrities they'd want to guest on the show, Axl agrees, and it sounds like him on the low and high backing vocals but not on lead.

11 minutes ago, Amir said:

My guess is the writers wrote the episode and a song for the show, and had session musicians perform the song. They have a list of celebrities they'd want to guest on the show, Axl agrees, and it sounds like him on the low and high backing vocals but not on lead.

Of course is Axl on all the vocals

• Like 1