Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

4 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

He's more reliable than you though, lol. 

Sofine is a long-time member and hasn't talked a lot of shit previously. I would like to see some evidence, but i don't automatically distrust him.

Curious that he hasn't provided at least a screenshot. Not that, that can't be faked. But it's questionable to not even show the evidence of the conversation. 

10 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

8 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

He's more reliable than you though, lol. 

Sofine is a long-time member and hasn't talked a lot of shit previously. I would like to see some evidence, but i don't automatically distrust him.

So fine has produced no evidence zero. He has been bitching for MONTHS and claimed Fernando lied and is bitching about it on HTGH as well. Again why would TB say something to him when they probably stalk this site?. He also claimed I am Jarmo(which I am not)

So out of the blue, he says an album is coming tomorrow and suddenly everyone is expecting it? 

Yeah I ain't buying it one bit 

Trump has a better chance of being re-elected then GNR dropping an album tomorrow

4 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Curious that he hasn't provided at least a screenshot. Not that, that can't be faked. But it's questionable to not even show the evidence of the conversation. 

Exactly.

He is punking

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

If they don't cancel the summer shows they should temporarily reform the 2014 line-up. Those guys were used to playing empty venues.

As was slash

Edited by Gibsonfender2323
  • Like 3

I don't think anyone is seriously expecting an album or a single tomorrow. The point is that SoFine has never bullshitted before and he is a long-time member. He should give us evidence of his conversation with Del, but i don't hold his word the same i would a new account claiming to be an insider.

Just now, Coma16 said:

Why would Del tell some random about GNRs business?

Why would Fernando tell Redditors that an album would be expected within six months?

GNR's management is shit, that's why. Del was probably trolling anyway.

4 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I don't think anyone is seriously expecting an album or a single tomorrow. The point is that SoFine has never bullshitted before and he is a long-time member. He should give us evidence of his conversation with Del, but i don't hold his word the same i would a new account claiming to be an insider.

Why would Fernando tell Redditors that an album would be expected within six months?

GNR's management is shit, that's why. Del was probably trolling anyway.

I never was claiming to be an insider. More bullshit

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Yes, I do. You said that I was a new account claiming to be an insider 

Where?

"The point is that SoFine has never bullshitted before and he is a long-time member. He should give us evidence of his conversation with Del, but i don't hold his word the same i would a new account claiming to be an insider."

I contrasted SoFine's account to the numerous 'insiders' we get every other month. I trust SoFine more than i trust them.

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Where?

"The point is that SoFine has never bullshitted before and he is a long-time member. He should give us evidence of his conversation with Del, but i don't hold his word the same i would a new account claiming to be an insider."

I contrasted SoFine's account to the numerous 'insiders' we get every other month. I trust SoFine more than i trust them.

Ok fine I missunderstood

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

I can't wait for the newly released studio version of Wichita Lineman.

As shit as that would be I would still be amazed that GNR released a studio version of anything. Axl would probably still feel it was ripped out of his hands prematurely.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave