New Guns N' Roses Pinball revealed

Just now, Sweersa said:

There's no reason a musician wouldn't work on material for future albums, and not necessarily the next album. This has been the case with GN'R for years.

Of course. 

But do you HONESTLY think the album is done, recorded, finished, and now he's back doing ADDITIONAL stuff for GNR? That they have this album totally ready to go to the point that they're working on something else too? 

6 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Of course. 

But do you HONESTLY think the album is done, recorded, finished, and now he's back doing ADDITIONAL stuff for GNR? That they have this album totally ready to go to the point that they're working on something else too? 

It's another round of "we have 100 songs in the vault"
It wouldn't shock me at all if there was at least one or two album's worth of material recorded by the NITL line-up, and the only thing missing is Axl.

Just now, allwaystired said:

Of course. 

It is a strong possibility. Just because the album isn't announced, or released, doesn't mean it wasn't finished in 2018, 2019, etc. A version of CD was nearly ready in 2000. CD2 and more in early 2008, etc. 

Just now, Sweersa said:

It is a strong possibility. Just because the album isn't announced, or released, doesn't mean it wasn't finished in 2018, 2019, etc. A version of CD was nearly ready in 2000. CD2 and more in early 2008, etc. 

It is of course....but if I was a betting man, I'd know what I'd bet on! 

I'm still of the view it's barely even been worked on in any serious regard and I hope they prove me wrong. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gackt said:

It's another round of "we have 100 songs in the vault"
It wouldn't shock me at all if there was at least one or two album's worth of material recorded by the NITL line-up, and the only thing missing is Axl.

It would depend on the definition of 'recorded' I suppose.

I'd be surprised if there weren't loads of recorded ideas from the others floating around for sure. 

My guess: SMKC is what he's recorded for and where things are moving forward.

For GnR, there's a couple of riffs and parts that have been presented to Axl and that's it. Nothing is worked on as a unit so far and nobody really knows or cares when or if Axl will make a move.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

My guess: SMKC is what he's recorded for and where things are moving forward.

For GnR, there's a couple of riffs and parts that have been presented to Axl and that's it. Nothing is worked on as a unit so far and nobody really knows or cares when or if Axl will make a move.

That's my take on it 100 per cent. 

27 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I think next year is more likely since they haven't recorded anything concrete yet.

They work pretty fast though don't they? I can see them getting it done in the next month or so. 

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

That's my take on it 100 per cent. 

They work pretty fast though don't they? I can see them getting it done in the next month or so. 

Well one of them is back home in Canada for the time being so they can't do anything until he's back, and it'll take them more than a month to do pre-production and actual recording. More like 5 months.

• Like 1

The $12k machine sold out! That’s surprising since I think it said there are 500 machines. 

The lithograph machine is actually quite cool.  I am not a pinball person and don’t appreciate what folks see in it. 

Edited by nycgunner
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

The $12k machine sold out! That’s surprising since I think it said there are 500 machines. 

The lithograph machine is actually quite cool.  I am not a pinball person and don’t appreciate what folks see in it. 

The co-owner said that collectionable pin sold out in just 2 hours :o

• Wow 1

10 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Have we got any clue of the supposed Slash guitar track on the pinball???

The livestream linked earlier showed off a couple times where a Slash solo was activated; it's basically Slash noodling an unspecific solo without any other instruments involved for an unknown amount of time.

22 hours ago, Gackt said:

The livestream linked earlier showed off a couple times where a Slash solo was activated; it's basically Slash noodling an unspecific solo without any other instruments involved for an unknown amount of time.

I knew it, lol. Bare minimum, as always.