First Looney Tunes...now Scooby Doo!

53 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Honestly, at this point, I’m totally ok with the idea of Axl just doing surprise appearances in cartoons for the rest of his career, even if he never makes new music ever again. Fuck it! If he doesn’t wanna continue being creative, he might as well find other ways to have fun! And having always been a cartoon enthusiast, I certainly get enjoyment out of this kinda stuff, so it’s a win-win for me lol.

But it's not a real job :p

57 minutes ago, Padme said:

But in that case he should make it official. Somebody must issue an statement. So we all know that GN'R is over

But they’re NOT over. They’re just a touring band now, with the possibility (but no guarantee) of new music in the future. Everything they know, we already know too. That’s why the band members all give vague answers when asked about new music. They’re just as clueless and unsure as the rest of us.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

But they’re NOT over. They’re just a touring band now, with the possibility (but no guarantee) of new music in the future. Everything they know, we already know too. That’s why the band members all give vague answers when asked about new music. They’re just as clueless and unsure as the rest of us.

If they are cluless, they should just say that they are cluless and why? I don't care about vague answers

45 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

Down the road, I envision Axl guesting as himself on an episode of Family Guy, where Peter becomes the third keyboard player in Guns N' Roses and fights the big yellow chicken, thinking it's Buckethead.

this is the best idea I've heard in a long time!  lol!