Final day of rehearsals

4 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

If they are playing the full set in order and Meegan is posting in real time they would be playing civil war before estranged which would mean a different setlist....

I don't think they usually play the set in order. There's a video from the Mexico soundcheck that goes November Rain, Dead Horse, You're Crazy, then It's So Easy.

19 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

I'm sure they could do that, as usual, on show day.

Why wait until then if the venue is ready to go before that? As someone else mentioned they might be playing through most or all of the set, which they would need to do on a different day than the actual show.

11 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

They did a long soundcheck the day before the Mexico 2020 show, with Axl, and then a short one on the day of the show without Axl. It's not uncommon for them to do a longer soundcheck a day or two before the first show of the tour just to get everything fine-tuned for a stadium.

Yes, it's pretty common for bands of this scale to do this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Why wait until then if the venue is ready to go before that? As someone else mentioned they might be playing through most or all of the set, which they would need to do on a different day than the actual show.

Yes, it's pretty common for bands of this scale to do this.

Yes. That's why I was implying that it's a good sign they are there early,  including Axl, instead of flying in 2 hours before the show, like what has happened in Axl's past. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RussTCB said:

So you agree that the majority of fans tried to be supportive of TB. Since we agree on that, I'm still curious how that justifies TBs open disdain for GN'R fans. 

I haven't said anything about it being justified. I have said it is not surprising, unprofessional, and unfortunate that their animosity is against all of us. 

Just read this again:

Some fans have been terrible against the Lebeis since years and unfortunately this has made them wary/unfriendly towards all of us. This unfriedliness from their side fuels more anger from us, including insults, and here we are in a downward spiral. 

Edited by SoulMonster

14 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I don't think they usually play the set in order. There's a video from the Mexico soundcheck that goes November Rain, Dead Horse, You're Crazy, then It's So Easy.

Meegan's first post and last were over 3 hours apart so they clearly played a lot tonight. 

• Wow 1

58 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I haven't said anything about it being justified. I have said it is not surprising, unprofessional, and unfortunate that their animosity is against all of us. 

Just read this again:

Some fans have been terrible against the Lebeis since years and unfortunately this has made them wary/unfriendly towards all of us. This unfriedliness from their side fuels more anger from us, including insults, and here we are in a downward spiral. 

LOL.... I love when you tell me to re-read what you wrote like I didn't read it the first time. Have a read for yourself:

"Some fans have been terrible against the Lebeis since years and unfortunately this has made them wary/unfriendly" 

That's you saying that because some fans were terrible against TB, they now treat the fans poorly..

That's just not the case. It's quite the opposite actually.