ABSUЯD Single released at midnight

5 minutes ago, MattyIce3924 said:

I hated this song with a passion an hour ago but this studio cut is not bad at all. This would have been the best song on CD and Slash kills it. Still working on getting past the “pussy full of maggots” lyric, but I’ll get there. 

Fuck GNR for their toxic treatment of me because they’ve got me for awhile again. Goddamn I love this band.

The best song on CD? Pass that pipe! I can't think of a song on CD I wouldn't rather hear than this except maybe TIL. 

It's not my favorite song, but the recording sounds great and assuming that's Slash... he sounds amazing on it. Why are people bitching about if they are old vocals? Can you believe Appetite has vocals from 86/87?!?!?! Who cares, if the takes are what sounds best to Axl, so be it. I can take it as a late album track, but I hope there would be better stuff if there's a full album. I can kinda understand putting this out to stir some shit up. It has a very "fuck everything" attitude that is an early GNR attitude. I'd love to hear something we've never heard come out in the next few months though. Something mind-blowing...

• Like 2

Just now, Ak1nney said:

It's not my favorite song, but the recording sounds great and assuming that's Slash... he sounds amazing on it. Why are people bitching about if they are old vocals? Can you believe Appetite has vocals from 86/87?!?!?! Who cares, if the takes are what sounds best to Axl, so be it. I can take it as a late album track, but I hope there would be better stuff if there's a full album. I can kinda understand putting this out to stir some shit up. It has a very "fuck everything" attitude that is an early GNR attitude. I'd love to hear something we've never heard come out in the next few months though. Something mind-blowing...

Boomers are still shaking with anger that their favorite band dare tries something new and interesting.

• Like 1

Just now, Ak1nney said:

I just think that putting music tracks from literally different centuries on the same song pales in comparison to the magic of a rhythm section recording basic tracks live, overdubs and vocals catching that organic rock n roll vibe

1 minute ago, Gackt said:

Boomers are still shaking with anger that their favorite band dare tries something new and interesting.

New? This song is 20 years old! :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gackt said:

Don't get me wrong, I never really liked this song... but... if this was released as like a b-side to an outstanding album single, fans would be eating up the vibe and guitar shredding by Slash. It'd be a cool deep cut, but I'm hoping for something a little more (and not hard school) for the next release. Assuming there is one...

• Like 2

Just now, sonny_1313 said:

Much better than the live version.  Axl is the weakest part.  The lyrics are pretty awful.  

The little slow part in the middle sounds awful and out of place too..  The is the ultimate cut and pasted piece of shit

• Like 1