ABSUЯD Single released at midnight

1 minute ago, Ak1nney said:

Don't get me wrong, I never really liked this song... but... if this was released as like a b-side to an outstanding album single, fans would be eating up the vibe and guitar shredding by Slash. It'd be a cool deep cut, but I'm hoping for something a little more (and not hard school) for the next release. Assuming there is one...

Or maybe something that Slash or Duff helped write?  They are nothing more than studio musicians in this band now. 

5 minutes ago, SeBaZ said:

Producer: W. Axl Rose
Producer, Studio  Personnel, Mixer: Caram Costanzo
Associated  Performer, Drums: Brain
Composer  Lyricist: Guns N' Roses

Who is"Guns N' Roses"?

Kinda figured this is how they would credit everything so it looks like the band actually did this and not the guys from 20 years ago lol

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Just checked Twitter, no one gives a shit. Sigh. Oh well I enjoy it sadly 

I don't think this was your intention, but your post literally made me laugh out loud for a good minute or two...

Post of the thread so far.

• ABSUЯD 1

I heard it at Fenway and had a little idea what it was. When I came home I did some digging and heard the 2000/2001 version 

the studio version is much better. Brain nailed the drums. Very polished and clean

slash has a nice tone and solid solos 

duffs bass (assuming it’s him) is a major highlight

the lyrics and structure are odd but growing on me. I really want to see slash on perhaps and hard school now. I’m just glad to get something considering that’s is what I’m calling the first GNR release with slash playing on it in my lifetime 

Personally I think the instrumental part is good... It has a groove. I really don't know who wrote the lyrics , if it was Axl, Pittman with Dizzy or the 3 together... But it's a weak melody and with tempo flaws! A begginer mistake. 

Slash inputs are much better in the studio than it has been live . Don't get the british accent on this one. I get it on Down On The Farm, here it doesn't make sense. The bridge is cool because it's a left turn ... 

Sayin that , you can write, rewrite, record, re-record, tweak here and there, produce, over produce... A weak ideia always will be a weak idea, no matter how hard you work on it

• Like 1